Originally posted by Icey@10 November 2003 - 21:23
    Come on ENGLAND!!
    That's nice of you Icey.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by leonidas@10 November 2003 - 03:16
    Who'll be next gettin their ass kicked by us ? Just wondering

Castaignède est pas à la retraite?

I don't really mind who wins next sunday... I just wish the game wouldn't start so bloody early in the morning! What about my traditional Saturday night drinking binge, then?

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@10 November 2003 - 12:39

That's nice of you Icey, Wales are the best .

aww, ur so nice
    ice ice baby

4. Lounge   -   #74
    BANNED
    Haha, I'm half Welsh, so you can't annoy me like that. My mother's side of the family are from Cardiff, Tiger Bay. My brother lives in Newbridge. My grandmother was from a mining community in the Rhonda Valley. Hell, I've even spent time in Cardiff nick! My cousin, Gerald Cordle played rugby league for Wales, and union for Cardiff. As I said in another thread, Wales did brilliantly, and you should be proud of them.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@10 November 2003 - 13:14
    Haha, I'm half Welsh, so you can't annoy me like that.  My mother's side of the family are from Cardiff, Tiger Bay.  My brother lives in Newbridge.  My grandmother was from a mining community in the Rhonda Valley.  Hell, I've even spent time in Cardiff nick!  My cousin, Gerald Cordle played rugby league for Wales, and union for Cardiff.  As I said in another thread, Wales did brilliantly, and you should be proud of them.

Yes but he has a problem with the rules of the game, he thinks the lowest score should win , it may be a revolutionary idea, but i cant see it catching on myself.

SOUR GRAPES
    Definition: [n] Disparagement of something that is unattainable.

Coco.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Gurahl+10 November 2003 - 13:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gurahl @ 10 November 2003 - 13:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leonidas@10 November 2003 - 03:16
    Who&#39;ll be next gettin their ass kicked by us&nbsp; ? &nbsp; Just wondering

Castaignède est pas à la retraite?

I don&#39;t really mind who wins next sunday... I just wish the game wouldn&#39;t start so bloody early in the morning&#33; What about my traditional Saturday night drinking binge, then? [/b][/quote]
    Je sais même pas de ki tu parles J&#39;n&#39;y connais strictrement rien en rugby

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Poster
    ok , we lost.. but i&#39;m making the point england rely on penalties to much. but the welsh team were un disciplined which cost us the game.
    ice ice baby

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Originally posted by Icey@11 November 2003 - 00:28
    ok , we lost.. but i&#39;m making the point england rely on penalties to much. but the welsh team were un disciplined which cost us the game.
    And they played well, they suprised myself and a lot of others, they can hold their heads high.
    I also have Welsh connections, my daughter was born in Swansea & we lived in Llanelli for 5 years. I worked for S.W.A.L.E.C and worked from their depot right next door to Stradey park. I saw Australia play Argentina in the 91 world cup at Stradey park.
    At least you came out of the tournament with a lot of hope.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Poster
    we sure did , wai till the six nations B)
    ice ice baby

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Poster
    ok its sat mornin ... 12.38am

THE BIGG NIGHT for we Kiwis and Aussies.

to be perfectly honest... i think we&#39;ll make mince meat outta the Aussies.
    no offense. but u guyz suck at the mo.

All Blacks 40
    Australia 9

if im wrong im going to cry lol

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast