Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Halo Is The Worse Game Ever Made

A gf 4mx is pretty much a glorified GF 2
    Ummm.. i dont think so. I have found this card to be really good and kicks my old geforce 2 ass.

I can play halo fine. I have a 1.3g duron and a 64mb geforce4 MX440.

Im a bit dissapointed about the game though. The gameplay is pretty good it just gets a little repetetive in some parts.

And also i heard this game was going to have kick ass graphics and lighting and shit like that but i think it looks shit. The models are flat and plain. The textures are not bad though.

I give this game a 4 out of 10.

CANT WAIT FOR DOOM 3!!!

2. Games   -   #42
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    U GUYS R FUCKIN STUPID, JUST LOWER UR FUCKLIN VID SETTINGS DUMBASSES.

i just got the demo and played the single player campaign on a p3 800 32mb vid card 384 mb of ram and sb pci 128 with the settings jacked down and it ran pretty smoothly. except when theres more than 8-10 enemys. what r u gonna do when doom 3 comes out.??

got knows im gonna be running it.

3. Games   -   #43
    Lord of the KLF
    Originally posted by neattairoski@19 October 2003 - 01:35
    A gf 4mx is pretty much a glorified GF 2
    Ummm.. i dont think so. I have found this card to be really good and kicks my old geforce 2 ass.

I can play halo fine. I have a 1.3g duron and a 64mb geforce4 MX440.

Im a bit dissapointed about the game though. The gameplay is pretty good it just gets a little repetetive in some parts.

And also i heard this game was going to have kick ass graphics and lighting and shit like that but i think it looks shit. The models are flat and plain. The textures are not bad though.

I give this game a 4 out of 10.

CANT WAIT FOR DOOM 3!!!
    and the GF4 MX is y it looks crap

on the test machines at work on a similar rig such as urs it looked poor cos of the lag of decent T & L Support

however on our alienware system it ran sweet as and looks alot better than the xbox version

4. Games   -   #44
    Octopussy
    i think i nkow how to make it not lag...maybe i shoudl use resolution 800x600 i use the highest

edit: yea when i used 800x600 i didnt get lag at all...but graphics werent the best..like they were when i used highest

5. Games   -   #45
    Lord of the KLF
    thats cos of ur gfx card aswell only a really high spec pc can run halo high end

plus if u are using a nvidia card it is important to bear in mind that nvidia cards do not have TRUE dx9 support and as halo is one of the first TRUE dx9 games it doesnt run anywhere as good on even the latest nvidia fx cards as it does on a Radeon 9800 pro

6. Games   -   #46
    McNutter's Avatar Poster
    I averaged 54fps at 800x600 on the timedemo and thats with a decent rig. It's an absolute shocker of a conversion. Haven't Micro$haft ever heard of optimization? What the hell were they thinking when they released a game that doesn't play well on any available hardware?
    :: Epson Perfection 3490 Photo :: Epson Stylus Photo R220 ::
    :: AquaMark3 155,141 :: 3DMark 2001 48,519 :: 3DMark 2006 6,634 ::

7. Games   -   #47
    Octopussy
    iono

whats better fps having more or less

8. Games   -   #48
    it plays well if you configure it to a level similar to what Halo looks like on Xbox. and then it also has options which will become more usable when newer PC hardware comes out. the key word is "options," because they are optional. would you rather that those options not be available at all, just because you can't use them on your computer right now?

people are in such a hurry to cry foul and accuse Microsoft of perpetrating yet another ripoff, that they're completely ignoring the fact that in most other ways (aside from the graphics optimization) it's actually a perfectly respectable game.

9. Games   -   #49
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    its over rated as sex

10. Games   -   #50
    Octopussy
    so your saying sex isnt fun? now im

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast