Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQ]bitgamer

gilmorestar
    who can give me bitgamer
    please

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    i used to have 10 invite to bitgamer each time i visited the tracker but now its 0, i guess they've changed the politics, sorry m8
    i recommend this one, its pretty much the same
    http://www.underground-gamer.com/signup.php
    Last edited by TraLaLa; 02-06-2010 at 08:51 PM.

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    BG and UG are not in anyway the same. They are sister sites, but they are more complements than like counterparts. BG is for modern games, UG is purely for retro, older games. I believe that UG has a rule that you can't upload any game 2002 or older.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I believe that UG has a rule that you can't upload any game 2002 or older.
    You're right:
    Safe Year:
    The current safe year is 2002 or older.
    This means for content checked by year, the original date of release or airing must be before January 1, 2003.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    i used to have 10 invite to bitgamer each time i visited the tracker but now its 0, i guess they've changed the politics, sorry m8
    They changed it a little while ago

The new setup will give Elite Users and above one invite every 15 days. The invites will not stack, which means that you can never have more than one invite.

Again, we believe this will maintain our objectives, which consisted primarily of limiting the number of new members to keep cheaters from signing up for new accounts repeatedly and also to create scarcity so members valued their accounts more. We believe this solution is actually better, however, because it also allows our highest-classed members to use their judgement to continue to keep the community growing.

To maintain the integrity of the new system, users found to be abusing their invites will have their invites removed forever!
    Pretty easy to reach elite user though and if you are really desperate you can donate for VIP status.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-06-2010 at 09:37 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    i dont keep a track on rules on every tracker i have an account, i dont have the time i just wanted to help and gave him an alternative and i see im the only, so i guess its more fun to criticism and look smart rather to provide some real help

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    y soo serious

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    i dont keep a track on rules on every tracker i have an account, i dont have the time i just wanted to help and gave him an alternative and i see im the only, so i guess its more fun to criticism and look smart rather to provide some real help
    Huh?

I wasn't criticizing ,making fun or "trying to look smart" .All I was trying to do was to inform the OP , or anyone else who might wish to either potentially give or receive an invite of the the current rules.I for one do keep track of those silly thing s on every tracker I belong to .
    Now if you want to keep score that was a shot.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-06-2010 at 11:38 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ice10FUO, your advise wasn't really helpful

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    i for one would never want to keep scores with idol,ur choice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast