Thread: Help in xtremezone

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i am a power user in this site and i had invite when some one need an invite he didnot ask it for me he mad request so created the invite code and send it to him but some one did it before me so he told me that so i went to my profile and deleted it and i found it gone i mean it is no longer exist he didnot use it
    what should i do ?
    is this invite gone or what?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    snagit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Is it possible for you to type clearer? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    the code if unused may appear as a invite.in three days,or not

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by snagit View Post
    Is it possible for you to type clearer? I don't understand what you are trying to say.
    you know some never mind it is seem that i lost it

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    i am a power user too with 8 invites, i invited a friend and the second day still 8 invites i had,its strange

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Maybe contacting the staff of your tracker could solve your probem alot quicker

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sheela View Post
    Maybe contacting the staff of your tracker could solve your probem alot quicker
    ok thanks i will