Thread: Remakes Of Horror Classics

they are remaking 2 realy good horror movie FRIDAY THE 13TH and THE HILLS HAVE EYES...i cant wait for this .there also is going to be another friday the 13 forget the space one i think a lot of people wish that wasnt made i thought it was ok but anyway thats some good news on the remakes

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    the 1 in space is called Jason x and i thought that 1 was funny tell u da truth all films with Jason R funny

but about da remakes it will b very intresting 2 c how day turn out, BUT all this says 2 me is dat the movie industry haz run out of idears. the problem is dat our society is a fast movin 1 in other words here 2 day gone 2 morro. at least 3 new films com out every week in da 80's early 90's new films came out around once a mouth or so. but now they will make and remake anything at long as they make money. out of all da new films dat came out this year only 5 out of around 50 films was any good (just an estimation).

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    your right but how often do you say or think that movie could of been better .but yes they need new blood for sure wont disagree there

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    no not more remakes...

Texas Chainsaw is enough...

Hollywood just sucks nowadays

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    just woundering is Freddy Vs Jason a good movie?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    come on man italian job good remake as long as they add some fresh idears it cool

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Monkeee@18 October 2003 - 19:17
    just woundering is Freddy Vs Jason a good movie?
    yes it is a very good movie

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    BANNED
    The hills have eyes should be good ...i loved them as a kid.I'm not fussed about the fridays..i wasnt a major fan of the originals.They were good to watch..i've just never fancied watching them again.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by MetroStars@18 October 2003 - 19:11
    no not more remakes...

Texas Chainsaw is enough...

Hollywood just sucks nowadays
    texas chainsaw massacre looks pretty good actually

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    freddy vs jason is my favourite movie ever. being a jason fan i will definitely want to check out any remake of the first friday the 13th.