Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think About Conditon Zero

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I'm sorry, I'm just a little angry. I don't have any fucking money and people are pissing me off left and right.

Condition Zero isn't really anything spectacular I'm looking foward to. The graphics are nothing special...same ol' multiplayer gameplay. I'm not interested in single player cs. I am, however, looking foward to the mods for half-life 2.

I need something new. Condition Zero just doesn't seem worth the money.

I don't know...maybe I'll download it when I can find a copy, try it out, then buy it like I did with cs. I'm just affraid I'm gettin too old for games.

Its not like it was a year or two ago. I had some fun counter-strike times. I barley play it anymore...

Maybe history will repeat itself with the half-life 2 mods. I sure hope so, because games just don't seem to keep me coming back for more...anymore...

I'm tired. Night.

2. Games   -   #62
    OK this might sound a bit stupid (please dont flame me) but how is it possible that their is a CZ key when its not even out yet ??

Is it available for download or something ??

3. Games   -   #63
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@19 October 2003 - 01:59
    Take a wild guess. Try looking at what this thread is about and don't reply with little words octopussy. I mean it, I see you arguing any replying in every damn thread, its getting very annoying. You jumped from 630 posts two days ago to 872.

TAKE A DAMN BREAK.

Octopussy are you here 24/7???

Do you ever leave this place? Do you even play games at all?

You reply so much so fast I'm surprised you know what counter-strike is. It hardly seems like you have any time to play any game.

Arrrrg I need a beer.

If God can hear me(or a mod), please send xtasy and octopussy to hell. I'm going outta my mind.

This place used to be informing and helpful. Now its full of a bunch of loud mouth 12 year olds that want thier post count up.

I would like it if there wasn't a post count....I wonder what would happen...would these guys care enough to post a reply with 3 or 4 words...and then reply again...and again...

Man I tell ya...gameworld needs its own lounge...

I need some rest...

STOP CREATING STUPID FUCKING TREADS. POST SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE GUYS!

Someone shoot me... 3rd gen, put me outta my misery. Run me over..something...
    dude stfu ok? wtf is your problem i didnt do shit to you and you start flamin and i asked what cd key because i confused this thread with another where some guy was askin for a windows xp cd key so STFU fukin idiot pissin me off with ur fukin flame

if you dont like me then leave the forum cuz i aint leavin im gona be on here all the time

4. Games   -   #64
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    this thread is getting very funny... It's like gojng to the zoo and pissing off the monkeys, they bends over and throw poop at you...(Guess who the monkey is??? )

~LOL~

well i hope CZ is available for download, i am afraid when it first comes out that there will be issues with not enough ppl, with the game... (not enough players) CS right now has thousands at any given time.... I want to see a new CS mod for Halflife 2 (i don't like that game as much, it is glitchy, where as CS runs nice and smooth...), i don't want to spend money on CZ, so some ppl, have to starta shara the phila when it comes... -_-_-Piece-_-_-

5. Games   -   #65
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by SciManAl@19 October 2003 - 05:08
    this thread is getting very funny... It's like gojng to the zoo and pissing off the monkeys, they bends over and throw poop at you...(Guess who the monkey is??? )

~LOL~

well i hope CZ is available for download, i am afraid when it first comes out that there will be issues with not enough ppl, with the game... (not enough players) CS right now has thousands at any given time.... I want to see a new CS mod for Halflife 2 (i don't like that game as much, it is glitchy, where as CS runs nice and smooth...), i don't want to spend money on CZ, so some ppl, have to starta shara the phila when it comes... -_-_-Piece-_-_-
    DONT DISS THE MONKEYS THEY CAN HURT YOU IF YOU REALLY PISS THEM OFF!!!

6. Games   -   #66
    ~lol~
    different monkey...
    mutated octo-monkey

7. Games   -   #67
    Interesting thread... From CS:CZ -> Flames -> cdkeys -> Post Counts -> Monkeys

8. Games   -   #68
    intresting is go0od yes??? this has to be appealling so it can become a sit-com, all these 12 year old kids typing away flaming each other... no concentartion or dedication to the actual topic at hand, but rather more social functions,(if you even consider this social)...

9. Games   -   #69
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I wonder how things are going on in the other worlds.

Once upon a time in Gameworld, there lived a man, Cade Laguana.

Cade Laguana: Ho hum.

(It was march...vice city was coming for pc, Cade thought he'd go talk in the Klite forum)

Cade Laguana: Sup dudes! Hey vice city is coming for pc, will it be on kazaa?

*somebody rude*: Shut the fuck up N00b! Before I 0wn you, cuz I'm a h4x0r, I'll pwn U.

Cade Laguana: Wtf?

Months had passed. Cade Laguana was posting, making friends. Every night, when he woke up, he'd grab a beer and get online.

Everything was fine untill one day.

Octopussy: You know what spam spam spam...I also went to spam spam spam.

Sure so your saying that spam spam spam spam spam spam, Cade stfu spam spam spam.

*something was wrong with cade, it seems every word that came out of the pussys mouth was Spam.*

Cade Laguana: I've seen what looks like spam cum out of a pussy before, but this is rediculous!

Cade grabed a smirnoff ice.

Cade: This should fix the problem.

Octopussy: Cade stfu.

Cade: ssss.....stop......makIn....InG....ME.....ANGRY!

BOOM

Sarah: Hi baxton...(me)
    Cade: Hey babe.
    Sarah: You wanna come lay down with me:
    Cade: Not now babe, I'm talking to pussy.

SARAH: YOU'RE WHAT YOU LITTLE FUCK!!

Sorry guys I'm a couple sips away from a pussy sandwich, whatever THATS suppose to mean.

This has been Cade Laguana not making any sence and signing off saying: Never mension pussy around your girlfriend, unless its hers.

10. Games   -   #70
    ~lol~

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast