Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Standards

Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    current conflict in the middle east between Palestinians and jews is i think down to how america treat israel, an illegal zionist state. we have american weaponary responsible for little palestinian girls and boys death. basically american policy makers are all zionist jews these include richard pearle(pentagon advisor for foreign policy) paul wolfwitz(deputy secatary of defence) and dick cheny well the most notorious christian right wing man in Washington. you see they apply double standards towards israel. when israel attacked syria about 2 weeks ago. no western leader condemened that illegal aggression. america gives israel in "loan" 6 billion US dollars a year and for what....? what do the palestinians get? that 6 billion is like 2 thousand dollars to each israeli citizen.

reply your thoughts!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Poster
    So Dick Cheny is a Zionist Jew and the most notorious Christian right wing man in Washington.

Is that possible.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It might depend on the cut of your jib JP.

Edit His jib.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    no ill make it clear for you jp. he is a right wing neo-conservative think tank, the most hawkish memebr in the Administration! yes and he is christian

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Poster
    He is a think-tank. Wow, plurality that has certainly cleared thing up for me.

Presumably you have some problem with the US giving money to it's friends and allies.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    lol..no problem to me im not american firstly and my tax money does not go towards terroism against a robbed palestinian state. i put loan in inverted comments because israel has never paid this loan back since it started to recieve after the first intifada.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    The suicide bomber who kill women and children indiscriminately, are they also terrorists.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by chinook_apache@18 October 2003 - 21:25
    lol..no problem to me im not american firstly and my tax money does not go towards terroism against a robbed palestinian state. i put loan in inverted comments because israel has never paid this loan back since it started to recieve after the first intifada.
    You sound like Fox News, always using "terror" or "terrorism"
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Originally posted by JPaul@18 October 2003 - 21:28
    The suicide bomber who kill women and children indiscriminately, are they also terrorists.
    No they are not. Haven't you been paying attention to EBP? Israel has all culpability in this conflict. Palestinians are innocent victims of a one-sided terroristic attack. Israeli soldiers laugh when killing children and they use Nazi-like tactics, how ironic, he pointed out.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    well i have only used about...once! so there! the suicide bombers well ok call them terrorists. they kill themselves and other cause the jews wont budge off the Palestinian land. simple as that they feel trapped by constant curfews and destruction of their homes and murder of their familes cause of the israeli soldiers

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast