Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Click Here

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by MaceWindy@19 October 2003 - 05:05
    Free Stuff?

OMG AHAHHAHA thats hella FUNNY AHAHHAHAH

2. Games   -   #12
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    i agrree very very funny... i seriosly think that there are some slacking school systems, if the poeple don't know how to read...

3. Games   -   #13
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@19 October 2003 - 06:01
    Whoa. A FREE one-year subscription to GamePro magazine? There has to be some catch to it... is there?
    More sarcasm. You know its starting to get harder to see wether or not you guys are serious or fucking around. No catch. Signed up myself...

4. Games   -   #14
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    ~lol~

5. Games   -   #15
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana+18 October 2003 - 21:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 18 October 2003 - 21:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k@19 October 2003 - 06:01
    Whoa. A FREE one-year subscription to GamePro magazine? There has to be some catch to it... is there?
    More sarcasm. You know its starting to get harder to see wether or not you guys are serious or fucking around. No catch. Signed up myself... [/b][/quote]
    Well, I checked out the offer, seems serious. I signed up. But it takes 6-8 weeks, damn.

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k+19 October 2003 - 06:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k @ 19 October 2003 - 06:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@18 October 2003 - 21:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k
    @19 October 2003 - 06:01

More sarcasm. You know its starting to get harder to see wether or not you guys are serious or fucking around. No catch. Signed up myself...
    Well, I checked out the offer, seems serious. I signed up. But it takes 6-8 weeks, damn. [/b][/quote]
    Yes....but your going to wait 6-8 weeks in your life anyway, why not have a magazine each month after that?

Now if it was an offer that you&#39;ve been waiting to come out for a long time, then it finally comes and its 6-8 weeks, then I can understand.

But you may have never found out about this offer, and in 6-8 weeks, you wouldn&#39;t be getting a brand new POS magazine like gamepro&#33;

7. Games   -   #17
    Octopussy
    wow cade&#33;&#33; thanks&#33;&#33;

"You have successfully subscribed to 1 year of GamePro Magazine -- for free. You should begin receiving your subscription in 6 - 8 weeks. You will not be charged for anything."

ooh yea&#33;

"you wouldn&#39;t be getting a brand new POS magazine like gamepro&#33;" what did that mean?

8. Games   -   #18
    I take it we&#39;re ok?

Ermm....Then disregard my posts in the other thread.

I was kidding with the "POS" magazine. Just in a good mood and I feel like laughing.

9. Games   -   #19
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I wonder if I can sign up with the same address, just a different name, more than once.

10. Games   -   #20
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@19 October 2003 - 06:42
    I wonder if I can sign up with the same address, just a different name, more than once.
    Well there is only one way I know to find out. Actually two if you know someone who has successfuly done it. Try it, but I doubt it will work. It&#39;ll probably give you a message like "Sorry but this address is already in use".

EDIT: Oh krackhead, about your avatar...its really distracting me. I can&#39;t pull myself away from that ass. I wish you&#39;d change it. The picture is like....teasing me. It shows me enough ass to picture what it would be like to nail it, then it covers its ass back up.

That is so cruel to a horny guy. But if you want to keep it, go ahead. :&#39;(

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast