Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BroadcasThe.Net Review

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    While I was initially very skeptic of this new fangled ratio free TV site, I actually find myself using it more and more often now. Granted it obviously isn't even close to my first pick for older shows, it still serves as a great source for the latest 0day shows.

The newer torrents always max my measly home connection anyway so I don't have any qualms with that, but more importantly all the videos are unrar'd, which none of my other 0day sources do. It's a nice touch, and while it isn't anything major, gives it that extra little push that makes me want to use it over the generic 0day site. And of course, being ratio free helps as well.

And although I never found myself using the gimmiky "special features" that programmers tend to code into torrent sites to make them unique, TV favorites is surprisingly useful when I tend to follow so many TV shows I can't keep track of them all. While I'm sure I could probably find a similar feature on some other random website, it's nice to have it integrated into a torrent site where I can just find and DL the file I need.

Personally, out of all the new and startup trackers appearing recently, this one's a keeper.

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    all the videos are unrar'd, which none of my other 0day sources do.
    Get a Filelist.ro account.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #23
    Site Stats:
    * Maximum Users: 35,000
    * Enabled Users: 28,735
    * Online Since: November 2nd, 2009
    * Born: 1 year, 8 months ago
    * Online Users: 216
    * Users active today: 8,769
    * Users active this week: 17,525
    * Users active this month: 23,946

# Torrent Stats
    # Torrents: 38,949
    # Episodes: 21,436
    # Seasons: 7,007
    # Actors: 14,265
    # Series: 4,893
    # Requests: 4,926 (64.37% filled)

# Tracker Stats
    # 1.5x Upload: 0
    # 2x Upload: 38,949
    # Snatches: 3,578,528
    # Peers: 385,471
    # Seeders: 379,488
    # Leechers: 5,983
    # Seeder/Leecher Ratio: 63.43

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #24
    Thanks so much, man

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #25
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    pre 8
    speed 9
    content 10 (for TV content)
    overall 9
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #26
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Alright, thx!

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #27
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    pre 8
    speed 9
    content 10 (for TV content)
    overall 9
    Pre's good.
    I haven't had great speeds for the older torrents (some nerds limited their up speed to 1kbps coz seeding time matters their more then the data uploaded), so many of them, which actually were the complete seasons but the speeds on the newer stuff is good so for speed I would give it 7.
    Content wise, i will again give it a 7, it ain't have much rare stuff but its getting added fast enough, rapidly improving.

All in all 8/10.

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Pre's good.
    I haven't had great speeds for the older torrents (some nerds limited their up speed to 1kbps coz seeding time matters their more then the data uploaded), so many of them, which actually were the complete seasons but the speeds on the newer stuff is good so for speed I would give it 7.
    Content wise, i will again give it a 7, it ain't have much rare stuff but its getting added fast enough, rapidly improving.

All in all 8/10.
    I would agree with this as well. Lots of improvement and definitely a tracker going in the right direction.
    LSS #1

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #29
    OK, so we have Di@monds suggesting pre 8, speed 9, content 10 (according the WTO it has more torrents than TvT which is already awesome), and overall 9, then whatcdfan and smcewa11 with pre 8, speed 7, content 7, overall 8. However, TvT.com has content 9 with 16000 torrents, so either 7 for BTN is a bit too low or we'll need to rethink both ratings.

A sort of average for both suggestions would be pre 8, speed 8, content 9 (if we are to leave TvT untouched) and overall 8, what do you think of that?

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #30
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    imo, this site has nothing to be ashamed of in term of content compared to bitmetv. They have 13000 more torrents.

They have more than 4900 shows, that's quite huge.

Don't know what it takes to have a 10 if they don't.

I would actually lower bitmetv to 9.
    Last edited by KFlint; 08-05-2011 at 02:24 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast