Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: BroadcasThe.Net Review

Quote Originally Posted by LostFSC-PIN View Post
    BTN never seem to load correct for me nowadays. Anyone else with this problem? Any solution?
    I'm using Chrome BTW

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #42
    I'm using Chrome BTW
    Google doesn't want you to pirate TV shows.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #43
    BTN never seem to load correct for me nowadays. Anyone else with this problem? Any solution?
    I'm using Chrome BTW
    Never mind, I somehow managed to get a link into the 'External CSS' box.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #44
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    But nowadays, the BTN sysop seems quite upset with users on the site.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #45
    To add to Oleg's post, I got a copy of these recent announcements:
    Spoiler: Show

Spoiler: Show

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #46
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    I posted this elsewhere, but I might as well post it here too....

HaHaHa.... It's about time that whiny, immature twit got a taste of his own medicine! He didn't give a shit when it was him who was wasting the time of other staffers with his inane nonsense, or his buddies were ratio cheating on other trackers. Some of his ratio cheating buddies are even staff there lol. He needs to man up and grow a set of balls. No need for whiny shit like that. If he doesn't want to do the job, step aside and let someone else do it.

What kind of N00B is he, anyway? Is he really surprised that there are countless idiots who will exploit whatever systems you have in place? Did he seriously not know that as soon as you make your invites hard to get that greedy people will start selling and trading them? Did he seriously think that if he implemented a bonus system full of bugs that nobody would exploit those bugs? If he really believes what he wrote in that rant then he's either a naive fool, or a complete idiot.

Sounds to me like he wants to own his l33t little tracker, but doesn't want any of the actual work that goes along with it. Sorry, Azza, it's time to grow up.

Oh, and if you're going to comment in the thread he made, you should avoid saying the truth...

Last edited by P2PDog; 08-15-2011 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #47
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Wait, are you saying that some ratio cheaters are staff at BTN? That's interesting. One former hdbits staffer told me he had ratio cheated on some site. Do you know any other ratio cheaters who staff other trackers?

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #48
    thumb_Y_U_Do_This_To_Me.jpg

What a coincidence...

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #49
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post

HaHaHa.... It's about time that whiny, immature twit got a taste of his own medicine! He didn't give a shit when it was him who was wasting the time of other staffers with his inane nonsense, or his buddies were ratio cheating on other trackers. Some of his ratio cheating buddies are even staff there lol. He needs to man up and grow a set of balls. No need for whiny shit like that. If he doesn't want to do the job, step aside and let someone else do it.

What kind of N00B is he, anyway? Is he really surprised that there are countless idiots who will exploit whatever systems you have in place? Did he seriously not know that as soon as you make your invites hard to get that greedy people will start selling and trading them? Did he seriously think that if he implemented a bonus system full of bugs that nobody would exploit those bugs? If he really believes what he wrote in that rant then he's either a naive fool, or a complete idiot.

Sounds to me like he wants to own his l33t little tracker, but doesn't want any of the actual work that goes along with it. Sorry, Azza, it's time to grow up.

Oh, and if you're going to comment in the thread he made, you should avoid saying the truth...

Please don't exacerbate the situation,his mother is already having a hard enough time trying to get him to stop crying and open the door to his room as it is.*

Note to Azza :If you wish to be viewed as being more mature the avatar and "the clown has no penis " thing isn't really helping.
    Of course if it's any comfort "turtletoes" with his "emo" comment doesn't really have much up on you.

My perspective is that more than one bt site is run by children.It doesn't make them bad it just makes them difficult to deal with sometimes.
    Adults besides being a lot more receptive to reason, are a lot more likely to admit to being wrong when they are.

*That's a joke btw.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-15-2011 at 09:53 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #50
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post

lmoa

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast