Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: BroadcasThe.Net Review

Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Just let you know that since last three weeks you're living into a world where dion's no longer a BTN member. Also, want to thank their staff for not giving me any chance state my case on their IRC channel.
    Well, what did you do
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #72
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Btw, what did you do wrong? Have the affront to have a contrary opinion or make the mistake of actually speaking truthfully in a non-subservient way to one of the staff or some tool who steals stuff for them off of Amazon?
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Well, what did you do

I think I have to rule out the inactivity and my guess are some hit and runs happen to be. I knew there's no joke with hnr's, but I'm just asking what took them so long (since for 7 years I always fulfilled the seed time requirements in the same specific pattern)? Maybe I have exceeded the range of requirements from time to time, but I always seeded the torrents. This guy surely went beyond normal.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #73
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    WOW! I mean WOW.

I just got a response on #btn-disabled channel: "...we haven't forgotten about you. Your specific situation needs to be handled by a higher level staff member."

Any ideas? Is it good or is it bad?

And what does this mean, "specific situation"?
    Last edited by dion09529; 02-06-2019 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #74
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    And what does this mean, "specific situation"?
    If you're the one affected and have no idea, what hope is left for the rest of us...

Anyway, I hope you can solve this and get your account back, or at least find out why you lost it in the first place. In a worst-case scenario, there's no shortage of places to get TV shows from (at least if you're like me and don't particularly care who encoded what or how many pixels it has), so don't sweat it.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #75
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Consider yourself blessed, dion. Every BTN release turns up elsewhere sooner rather than later and presently you don't have to deal with the soulless pricks at BTN.

Seriously, they have a whole section devoted to comparing screenshots from various sources. They also have marginally better senses of humour than your average rabid weasel. Only marginally though.

Also everyone there is so mercenary in their approach to "sharing", even Steven Mnuchin is turned off by it.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

If you're the one affected and have no idea, what hope is left for the rest of us...
    It's called making wild assumptions, Nazi.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-06-2019 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #76
    One of the impossibles to get, hopefully someday i get in

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #77
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by oxired View Post
    You can literally get everything that's uploaded there on lots of other trackers. I suggest you find something more noble or at least less shallow to put your time and hopes into.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by oxired View Post
    They're happy the way they are and definitely don't need you And that attitude is why I really hope MTV gets its shit together and becomes a decent alternative.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678