Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol? I can't sell invites?

adymaster's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Sick

what the hell I did to receive this:

ou have received an infraction worth 5 point(s).
    Reason: Disabled Privileges
    -------
    We won't be allowing you to obtain invites at FST to then sell them at other sites as you currently do.
    Therefore, we are permanently disabling your PMs at this site and access to the invites and trading section.

Should you wish to dispute this infraction please fill a report in the corresponding section.

Thank you.

days and made me what I have had you feel like you give me.You kiddin 'members.LOL FST

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by adymaster View Post

-------
    We won't be allowing you to obtain invites at FST to then sell them at other sites as you currently do.
    Therefore, we are permanently disabling your PMs at this site and access to the invites and trading section.

Should you wish to dispute this infraction please fill a report in the corresponding section.

Thank you.

days and made me what I have had you feel like you give me.You kiddin 'members.LOL FST
    WHY you are disabled is clearly explained. You got caught selling invites that you obtained at FST. How hard is that to figure out.

If you're looking for sympathy, expect something otherwise. Invite selling is the lowest form of low. Why are are going.. duh.. what happened now???

Get a real job if you need money. I'm surprised all you got was an infraction. I'd toss your account here to the curb if it was my choice.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    The Bad Cop caught You doing Bad things O.o

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    adymaster's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post

-------

Thank you.

WHY you are disabled is clearly explained. You got caught selling invites that you obtained at FST. How hard is that to figure out.

If you're looking for sympathy, expect something otherwise. Invite selling is the lowest form of low. Why are are going.. duh.. what happened now???

Get a real job if you need money. I'm surprised all you got was an infraction. I'd toss your account here to the curb if it was my choice.

Where am I sold my Guest,I have not sold anything I just exchange.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Ok. Thanks for admitting to doing something wrong. Why you wonder why you get disabled then still is a question in my mind.

Your problem is the problem that faces many people. You do something that is clearly stupid and breaks the rules, and then you can't man up and admit it. You sold invites so say you did. Don't say.. oh I traded... you were selling, why try to make it less than why you did. ARe you ashamed to admit it?? If you can't man up to something than don't do it - it is pretty simple. Or else if you can't admit to it then don't come on here and cry a song about being treated unfairly. It's transparent, makes you look like a fool, and gives the other members here someone to make fun of - namely you.

Same cycle over and over.
    Last edited by kallieb; 02-10-2010 at 03:09 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Where am I sold my Guest,I have not sold anything I just exchange.
    Yes, I was the one who caught you.
    Now, I don't like liars, and I DO know you sell invites elsewhere.

Care to explain why I should leave you enabled here?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Silence says it all....

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ouch...
    Anyone else's main page not updating topics?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I forgot the one who made me chuckle.

Western Union...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SH00T's Avatar Loading Error :( BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Ouch...
    Anyone else's main page not updating topics?
    me
    If Ur Reps Less Than Me
    U Go First Or Don't PM Me

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast