Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Accurate Are Trackers Stats????

ceo54's Avatar Member
    hay guyes the trackers promise to be the source of the stats regarding the peers and completed downloads but i guess its not very accurate every tracker has a different no of peers in the same torrent and the no of completed downloads vary too......
    i being an uploader have seen so many people come and download and move away but the no in stats dont move that often so i am wondering how to ascertain what are real stats?????????
    and also i wud like to thank u guyes for helping me in my last posts with ur help i was able to create the most successful non-english music torrent in the history of bittorrent.
    (ARABIC CAFE-SONGS THAT SHOOKED EUROPE)

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Zac090's Avatar t3h n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ceo54 View Post
    but i guess its not very accurate every tracker has a different no of peers in the same torrent and the no of completed downloads vary too......
    Are you talking about TD here??

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ceo54's Avatar Member
    i am talking abt everything from SEEDS to PEERS to COMPLETED
    Last edited by ceo54; 02-11-2010 at 05:21 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    and also i wud like to thank u guyes for helping me in my last posts with ur help i was able to create the most successful non-english music torrent in the history of bittorrent.
    (ARABIC CAFE-SONGS THAT SHOOKED EUROPE)
    got stats to prove dat?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    i was able to create the most successful non-english music torrent in the history of bittorrent.
    ... That you've seen.

I personally do arabic movie caps off of ART and music video caps off of Dandana. Just because you haven't seen them, doesn't mean that yours' is the most successful release.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    What torrent client do you use? I'd suggest you check your settings in that first. Among other things, if you have DHT enabled on use with a private tracker it will definitely mess up your stats.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Among other things, if you have DHT enabled on use with a private tracker it will definitely mess up your stats.
    Myth...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ceo54's Avatar Member
    Guyes i am not speaking rubbish here i meant what i said and i have all the proof i started this thread to discuss the trackers stats and not my album i will start a new thread tomorrow and show u guyes the stats for now lets remain on topic here
    about the query: i am using utorrent and i dont create private torrrents my torrents are shared on 25 different trackers all anti leech.........

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    my torrents are shared on 25 different trackers all anti leech.........
    Don't tell me you're using 25 tracker URLs for the same torrent...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    my torrents are shared on 25 different trackers all anti leech.........
    Don't tell me you're using 25 tracker URLs for the same torrent...
    If its public isn't that the norm? To answer the question, I don't know how much I'd rely on search engine stats results, or huge public torrent stats. They are probably valid enough for their purpose though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast