Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need-Music

n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I actually just requested my account deletion earlier today, we'll see how that goes
    Now I'll have to double check to ensure my account is not on that site.I hope it got deleted when they lost their DB the first time.
    I'd hate to come up on their member list as I passionately hate the idea of cashing in so blatantly on piracy, and would never associate with, or endorse any such activity.

Its a good thing that these critical bits came up in the open.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i think the real question is why on earth did you register in the first place?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I had an account created for me with mod powers I didn't ask for, which should tell you something about the legitimacy of their staff selection. Never even snatched a torrent.

My original password was abcd1234 ^_^

Oh and the most lulzworthy part of that pastebin for me (aside from the money/oink crap which I'd already heard) was the whole gazelle transition thing, when I told him to use gazelle in the first place haha.
    Last edited by ca_aok; 02-15-2010 at 05:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    but no one forced you to log in, amirite?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    As if you wouldn't have had a look around

Besides this was months ago when half the site was still written in Spanish and they weren't stealing donations from members! Anyway I ended up stepping down almost immediately (maybe 2 days later). He was reluctant to demote me, and asked me not to mention it in public (I'm assuming he hoped people wouldn't notice the random transitions that characterized their staff page in the future). There was a brief period where it looked like the place was going to succeed, but then they started begging for donations and he started lashing out at his current staff, resulting in most of them jumping ship.

Most of the people trying to keep the site afloat at the moment are either unaware of the full story, or are outcasts/banned members from P's/E who simply don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    i think the real question is why on earth did you register in the first place?
    register on a site = joining a tracker on your own via an invitation you *asked* for.

on the contrary, Geddy PMed loads of guys on IRC channels of certain trackers without their consent. Forged imaginary friendships and created accounts for 'em on his site. Thats how the first group of members (staffers and/or uploaders from other sites) joined N-M and were assigned VIP and/or uploader status. Thats how I *joined* NM.
    Saw the site in spanish and checked the content out. That was enough for me to remove it off my bookmarks. Never visited it again after my first couple of minutes on it.

The only reason I bothered to log into the site with the login details Geddy pmed me, was coz of the fact that i saw him join a couple of well established trackers and gain trust of the staffers on those sites as well.
    That doesnt leave a lot to be imagined.
    Anyway, are these details sufficient enough?
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 02-15-2010 at 05:25 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    of course, i was just curious to know.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    pretend's Avatar Is this it? BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    but no one forced you to log in, amirite?
    It was looking fairly well before massive staff changes.
    Last edited by pretend; 02-15-2010 at 02:12 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    The only reason I bothered to log into the site with the login details Geddy pmed me, was coz of the fact that i saw him join a couple of well established trackers and gain trust of the staffers on those sites as well.
    I heard that Geddy was recently banned from BTN. Also, he attempted to frame hypnotoad as an invite seller and a trader.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickerey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    I heard that Geddy was recently banned from BTN. Also, he attempted to frame hypnotoad as an invite seller and a trader.
    Yeah someone posted that invite selling thread at hdbits. at least most people that looked at that thread should have known it was a frame job right away

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast