Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill (i Just Watched It)

i'll prolly be more satisfied with Kill Bill when part 2 is released, just cause i want the story to be wrapped up instead of hanging in the air like it is...

... but for what Kill Bill is trying to be & what it is (a kung fu/samurai/cowboy punch-kick-n-slash-fest, high on style & low on story), it's pretty darned good.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yep i can watch 4 hrs staight of it

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    Pulp Fiction is overrated. It's not all that good. It's sort of extreme with the drugs and stuff.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Pulp Fiction is overrated. It's not all that good. It's sort of extreme with the drugs and stuff.
    I lved Pulp Fiction the first time I watched it its sort of black commedy as well as dramma I mean you shouldn't be laughin gat a man getting his head blown off in a car but it was hillirous and still makes me laugh

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    awsome movie loved it ..aswome story good plot good fights bloody good film

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Inevitable@18 October 2003 - 23:27
    Pulp Fiction is overrated. It&#39;s not all that good. It&#39;s sort of extreme with the drugs and stuff.
    you deserve to die.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    i don&#39;t understand how you can hate Kill Bill, you obviously haven&#39;t seen any of the 70&#39;s kung-fu films and can&#39;t appreciate this, not like us people who loved it and liked all the little touches in it

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by olibomb@19 October 2003 - 11:25
    &nbsp; i don&#39;t understand how you can hate Kill Bill, you obviously haven&#39;t seen any of the 70&#39;s kung-fu films and can&#39;t appreciate this, not like us people who loved it and liked all the little touches in it
    come on dude, did u see that fight the big fight at the end, if yes then i am sure u must have seen they way the blood was coming out of other peoples when they were getting killed, i mean it wasnt I mean it wasn’t realistic at all , i am sure it would have been a big hit in 70s but the time is changed now&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by mogadishu+19 October 2003 - 09:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 19 October 2003 - 09:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Inevitable@18 October 2003 - 23:27
    Pulp Fiction is overrated. It&#39;s not all that good. It&#39;s sort of extreme with the drugs and stuff.
    you deserve to die. [/b][/quote]

Chop His/Her Head OFF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by mEtho+19 October 2003 - 12:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mEtho @ 19 October 2003 - 12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-olibomb@19 October 2003 - 11:25
    &nbsp; i don&#39;t understand how you can hate Kill Bill, you obviously haven&#39;t seen any of the 70&#39;s kung-fu films and can&#39;t appreciate this, not like us people who loved it and liked all the little touches in it
    then i am sure u must have seen they way bloob comes out , i am sure it wouldnt been a big hit in 70s but the time has changed&#33; [/b][/quote]
    O...K then Your english doesn&#39;t make sense, and more people are going to argue that Kill Bill is great compared to the number that hate it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast