Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Req] Bwt acc

Hey guys......i want an bwt invite.........plzzzzzzzz can anybdy give one ????????

thnxx

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    You mentioned here that you have 3 invites of BWT

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-368715

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Oh.....sorry bt i lost tht account as one of my idiot frnd changed its password.....thts why i am asking for a new account
    Last edited by titutre; 02-12-2010 at 03:50 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by titutre View Post
    Oh.....sorry bt i lost tht account as one of my idiot frnd changed its password.....
    Why didn't you try to recover your password or inform the staff about this via IRC?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ^^^ good Q.
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    ^^ I don't think BWT has an IRC channel or maybe the OP can contact the staff via this form

http://www.bwtorrents.com/sendmessage.php
    Last edited by Glitterstep; 02-12-2010 at 05:20 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    ^^ I don't think BWT has an IRC channel or maybe the OP can contact the staff via this form

http://www.bwtorrents.com/sendmessage.php

vel i did contact the staff bt its been 1 nd a half month nd nobody had replied and as fr the password reset it didnt work coz the guy who hacked my password changed the primary email id in settings....So if anybdy of u dnt hve any questions, can anybdy plzzz give me an invite coz i seriously want it guys.....thnx

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Can you PM me ur username,the staff at BWT are really helpful,will see if i can get back the account for ya.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    Can you PM me ur username,the staff at BWT are really helpful,will see if i can get back the account for ya.
    Hey frnd thnxx a ton fr helping bt i think m gonna start a new beginning at bwt........by the way i had a terrible ratio in bwt bfre the account was hacked.....!!

soooooooo plzzz give me one invite !!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by titutre View Post
    Hey frnd thnxx a ton fr helping bt i think m gonna start a new beginning at bwt........
    You do realize that sounds suspicious, don't you? Not to mention that if you've had an account in the past, you should try everything you can to get it back, rather than just asking for another invite. The latter shows the staff you're too lazy and probably don't deserve being a member again.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast