Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Sickest Movie Scene/clip

zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Nah Ii only have seen just a few clips,downloaded from Kaz.Too disturbing for me I really could't watch anymore.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Originally posted by Keikan@19 October 2003 - 09:15
    i saw the head pussy thing too, i wonder what it smells like...
    I saw that too , funny as shit

The sickest i've seen would be in the hannabal lecter sequal i forget the name but when he cuts open that guy's skull while he's still alive and he just sits there in a drug daze :x :x

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    i dont think most of the clips are real cause if seen every faces of dearth clip i could dl and most where just snuff or fake bs a couple are real ne way anouther movie (ihavnt seen ) its like a tape of nothing really but its sapposed to be haunted you die after watching it i think its called the haunted tape or somthing its in japanese has any1 seen this or heard of it

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    The thing about the haunted tape sounds suspiciously like the ring.
    The worst scene has got to be the one in "I Spit On Your Grave" where the woman chops the blokes knob off then throws it on the fire...owww makes me squirm just thinking about it.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@1 November 2003 - 12:03
    i dont think most of the clips are real cause if seen every faces of dearth clip i could dl and most where just snuff or fake bs a couple are real ne way anouther movie (ihavnt seen ) its like a tape of nothing really but its sapposed to be haunted you die after watching it i think its called the haunted tape or somthing its in japanese has any1 seen this or heard of it
    the ring!?

the sickest thing ive seen in a proper film is thumbs + eyes bit on 28 days later

the worst faces of death ive seen is at this protest in south korea, a guy jumps the fence and gets shot in the face with a shot gun. he falls on his fce then starts bleeding bad, the worst thing is you know hes still concious

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    uNdEaD$$$
    I always find the guy who thinks he got maggots on him skinning himself in "Hellbound" was pretty nasty. The Turtle and monkeys are legit in "Cannibal Holocaust" nasty, I think the stock footage of the Africans being killed is legit too.
    also anyone seen the pic that guys stomach coming out his ass on rotton.com.

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    ever saw the faces of death where the girl gets fucked to death>

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    old school
    Originally posted by Terminator@2 November 2003 - 19:35
    ever saw the faces of death where the girl gets fucked to death>
    which one, sickly interested

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    dunno. it was a verified on verifieds.com

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    PAiNKiLLER
    It was in a hindi movie where a policeman drink ..... from a bottle thinking its actually a bottle of bear... Its sick and funny as well...

Image Resized

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast