Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Computer Turning Off

Originally posted by Goblin05+20 October 2003 - 00:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goblin05 @ 20 October 2003 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nikita69@19 October 2003 - 17:38
    in order to resolve the problem u have to identify it first. since it&#39;s a blank drive then go HERE.&nbsp; The worst misconception about HD is what I said there.
    Well i did format it. I tryed to do a lowlevel format by using Darik&#39;s Boot and Nuke, I have used it in school and it works, I even tryed to use the iso image found on the site and it wouldnt work. I will try some of the others. P.S. is it supose to take that long to copy the cd. I am using Xcopy32 R: etc copying directory by directory, R: is my cd drive. [/b][/quote]
    I can&#39;t stress on the point (LLF & ZF) I made above how important it is. read thru it again and avoid utilities from other than the HD manuf.

IF U READ THE LINK I GAVE U, U MAY GET TO A SOLUTION.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    [QUOTE=I can&#39;t stress on the point (LLF & ZF) I made above how important it is. read thru it again and avoid utilities from other than the HD manuf.
    IF U READ THE LINK I GAVE U, U MAY GET TO A SOLUTION. [/QUOTE]

Ok i read it, I dint mean to get you mad and i apreciate what you are doing. I will see what company made the drive and try to find a utility to do so. But right now i am copying the I386 files to se if that was the problem. I will inform you as soon as its done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12