Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bioshock 2

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I see no mention of it since its release.

Is anybody playing it yet? How is it?

Is it worth $70 or should I wait a few months for the price to lower?

2. Games   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Nobody.

3. Games   -   #3
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Haven't played it yet but the reviews don't seem to be as great as the first one.

70$ though? Where are you looking? That seems incredibly high for a video game, although I wouldn't be surprised since the price of everything seems to be going up these days... what happened to b uying an N64 for 100 bucks?

4. Games   -   #4
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Which system do you have? Reason I'm asking is because you can modify the xbox360 so it can play downloaded games, that way you can always test out games before buying the official version.

5. Games   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Which system do you have? Reason I'm asking is because you can modify the xbox360 so it can play downloaded games, that way you can always test out games before buying the official version.
    why not just use the PC he's on and not even have to worry about modification?

as with the price.. i was cruising thru frys last thurs and they had the collectors edition of this for $100. lol, dual layer dvd = <$1
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Games   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post

I haven't had much success.

yo

7. Games   -   #7
    I have already downloaded the game (my console is modded), but i havt had a chance to play yet

still playing mass effect 2

8. Games   -   #8
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I haven't even bothered looking at it since the DRM on the first is completely stuffed and tech support is non-existent. I was able to install it once, play it a short time, and now no-matter-what it won't run. Sure am glad I only spent $20 on it; if I had paid full release price I'd be pissed.

As for the price, $70 is about right for a new-release big-title game in Canada. Depending on the game/system they range between $60 and $80.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. Games   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Haven't played it yet but the reviews don't seem to be as great as the first one.

70$ though? Where are you looking? That seems incredibly high for a video game, although I wouldn't be surprised since the price of everything seems to be going up these days... what happened to b uying an N64 for 100 bucks?
    Canadian dollars. That's the average price for a new release title on xbox 360 or ps3.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    why not just use the PC he's on and not even have to worry about modification?

as with the price.. i was cruising thru frys last thurs and they had the collectors edition of this for $100. lol, dual layer dvd = <$1
    I gave up gaming on PCs.
    Too much headache. Upgrade this, upgrade that, game crashes, DRM, etc. It takes all the fun out of it.

I'm scared to hack it because I don't want to be banned from xbox live.

Though if I did hack it I would probably save enough on games to just buy a second console...
    Last edited by tesco; 02-16-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Games   -   #10
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post

Just beat it....Got it on Thursday and beat late last night...really worth the $60, and if your into Multi player (I'm not) it's got a huge one.

Have no idea how many hours, 30 maybe.

It's fun as hell.....fighting the Big Sisters/Big Daddies/Brutes is a chore....the weapon upgrades and the tonics and plasmid upgrades are bad ass, it's just as good as the first one....

The story is very good, not as good as the Would You Kindly one, but still gets it done, and a lot of improvements, my only grip is that the Circus Of Values, never says "It's the Circus Of Values" unacceptable....

The critics gave really high marks to.

I wish I could've recorded some of my trap videos, while protecting the sisters while gathering.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 02-17-2010 at 02:11 AM.
    [center]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast