Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tupac Resurrection

For UK 2Pac fans at this moment in time it doesnt look as though "Tupac:Resurrection" is to be released in November, most likely having a small release in December in selected cinemas(most likely London).

WTF i been waiting for this film and now they are not releasing in NOVember and also only in selected cinemas, i am pissed off .

anyway i got 2 songs from the soundtrack Tupac:Resurrection, the first song is called "Smile" ft Jay Z and 50 Cent
    the other song is "Homeboyz" ft jadakiss

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    feel bad for all u europeans out there, problably somebody's gonna leak it on the internet or somthing

proud to be american

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by mEtho@19 October 2003 - 10:58
    isn't Homeboyz a Green Lantern mixtape release and nothing more?

and terrible news about the movie
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+19 October 2003 - 15:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 19 October 2003 - 15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mEtho@19 October 2003 - 10:58
    isn&#39;t Homeboyz a Green Lantern mixtape release and nothing more?

and terrible news about the movie [/b][/quote]
    to be honest i dont know if it is from mixtape or noT&#33;

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by mEtho@19 October 2003 - 15:24
    does it have a woman saying "green lantern" after Pac&#39;s first verse and before Jada?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+19 October 2003 - 15:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 19 October 2003 - 15:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mEtho@19 October 2003 - 15:24
    does it have a woman saying "green lantern" after Pac&#39;s first verse and before Jada? [/b][/quote]
    yeah and u r right these songs arent from soundtrack i just found out that myself, i got these songs from #2pacmp3 and this dude told its from resurrection&#33;
    Now i am well pissed off

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by mEtho@19 October 2003 - 15:35
    yeah and u r right these songs arent from soundtrack i just found out that myself, i got these songs from #2pacmp3 and this dude told its from resurrection&#33;
    Now i am well pissed off
    yeah, i got mine from a mixtape called Green Lantern, Dirty Harry and DJ Vlad - Fight Music, it&#39;s pretty good though

soundtrack should be out soon though...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b

For UK 2Pac fans at this moment in time it doesnt look as though "Tupac:Resurrection" is to be released in November, most likely having a small release in December in selected cinemas(most likely London).

feel bad for all u europeans out there
    You aren&#39;t the only ones. The North American release won&#39;t be shown in every cinema. The movie will only be released to cinemas picked by MTV and the other companies that went into making the film. So your going to most likely find it showing in LA, SF, NYC, and the big cities.

yeah, i got mine from a mixtape called Green Lantern, Dirty Harry and DJ Vlad - Fight Music,
    Don&#39;t you mean 2Pac: Rap Phenomenom Pt. 2? Thats the title of the mixtape. Fight Music is just a song on the mixtape.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@19 October 2003 - 19:56
    Don&#39;t you mean 2Pac: Rap Phenomenom Pt. 2? Thats the title of the mixtape. Fight Music is just a song on the mixtape.
    it was put on the group as the album "fight music", but i&#39;ll take your word for it...

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Resurrection is currently showing in City Bakersfield CA (i found that out of my friend)

cam version should be coming out soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast