Thread: John Travolta goes bald for 'From Paris With Love' (Pics Incl)

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Travolta ,like Bruce Willis and Nic Cage has been bald and wearing a toupee for years so it wasn't much of a stretch.

He's also ghey.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    yeah but the man always transforms into his roles he takes what he does very seriously.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No he fucking doesn't.He takes being a wacko Scientologist, dressing up in a uniform and pretending to be an airline pilot and pretending not to be ghey seriously.
    I actually tried unsuccessfully to assassinate Quentin Tarantino for givng Travolta a career back so that he could inflict Battlefield Earth ,Wild Hogs and Old Dogs on us.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-15-2010 at 07:25 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    No he fucking doesn't.He takes being a wacko Scientologist, dressing up in a uniform and pretending to be an airline pilot and pretending not to be ghey seriously.
    I loled at this one.

Do you know who I'm sure is really close to being bald? Ben Affleck. Your hairline can't change THAT much.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thanks you. Seriously.

I think Travolta is the most over-rated, awful, self-inflated, piece of crap to ever land- and botch- good roles. Worst (perhaps only) mistake Tarantino ever made.

Travolta's "career" should have PEAKED and ENDED with Welcome Back Kotter. Period.

Since it didn't, he managed to land Phenomenon- where he plays a half-wit. Give casting credit for that one, he's a NATURAL.

Don't really care if he worships el Ron or Satan... If he flies the way acts, then eventually he will miss the script strip entirely.

I actually tried unsuccessfully to assassinate Quentin Tarantino for givng Travolta a career back so that he could inflict Battlefield Earth ,Wild Hogs and Old Dogs on us.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Getting bald is no problem unless you do your act properly.