Thread: XDCC Rooms

executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Does anyone know of any XDCC rooms on IRC with fast uploads after pre?

Any help would be appreciated.

Executioner.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    newsense
    I'm looking for the same thing, used to get all my files off irc when i was younger. riven is pretty much a warez network, i have yet to find any good channels there that aren't invite only but there are a lot of channels there.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    not sure if this is fast or not.

irc.irchighway.net
    #tv-central
    #survivor-central

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    You mean like this: http://www.packetfind.com/search.php...ion=family+guy ??

It isn't like it use to be in the 90's...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Hi! Nice to hear something abt XDCC in these forums I still use it heavily ^^
    sadly ircspy.com and packetnews.com are gone but there are other XDCC indexing sites:
    xdccing.com
    ircamp.com
    ircklipper.dyn.pl
    note that some servers require you to register a nick "/msg nickserv help" should give you instructions how to do that.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody2100 View Post
    sadly ircspy.com and packetnews.com are gone but there are other XDCC indexing sites:
    xdccing.com
    ircamp.com
    ircklipper.dyn.pl
    note that some servers require you to register a nick "/msg nickserv help" should give you instructions how to do that.
    Registering a nick is pretty easy and should be the first thing IRC noobs learn when they start out. Some of the other commands get a little more complicated. Thats why i love javachat

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody2100 View Post
    xdccing.com
    ircamp.com
    ircklipper.dyn.pl
    Registering a nick is pretty easy and should be the first thing IRC noobs learn when they start out. Some of the other commands get a little more complicated. Thats why i love javachat
    Wow hypocritical much?

Don't forget about being on multiple networks, I know in most clients they support the "-m" command.

eg. /s -m <irc.address.here.eg.irc.efnet.nl>

^^^ Use that command when you want to go on another network but still want to idle in the current one. Some clients won't accept "/s" as "/server"
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post

Wow hypocritical much?

Don't forget about being on multiple networks, I know in most clients they support the "-m" command.

eg. /s -m <irc.address.here.eg.irc.efnet.nl>

^^^ Use that command when you want to go on another network but still want to idle in the current one. Some clients won't accept "/s" as "/server"
    Hypocritical ROFL. I think you take posts here a little too seriously. I'm an IRC noob too and I dont care who knows it .
    I used to idle in a bunch of chat rooms but i never became a pro at using all the commands.

I wasnt trying to insult anyone here so you might want to calm down before replying to my post.
    Last edited by gamesover; 02-27-2010 at 08:29 AM.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    This is the internet .

/bitch retracted

EDIT: Somehow I don't see myself downloading 1.4GB packets
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 02-27-2010 at 08:42 AM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Peanut's Avatar DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING
    Thanks ^^