Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sports tracker - soccer!

Mr. Torrentstorm BT Rep: +3
    I'm looking for a sports tracker, not necessarely a private tracker. It can be an open tracker too. I'm looking for something similar as eztv. I need to see some of the recent soccer macthes. Scene groups are too slow to release few important soccer matches like Champions league. Most of the matches are never released by scenegroups. So I wonder if there is any sports related sites that releases soccer matches fast?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    I'd be interested in this too... am in a situation now where I'm travelling around a bit more now through work and have net access but no TV access so missing out on the games
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    footytorrents
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    footytorrents
    I tried to sign up to them a while back, but the little instruction thing you had to watch before sign up wasn't working so couldn't create an account... managed to now though, had forgotten all about them too if I'm being honest...

They don't have the Champions League games from tonight yet right enough, but fingers crossed they will do...

Thanks for the reminder
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    What about MaXxed Football Forums? I suppose it's not a tracker but it's very good place for football lovers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGarnet View Post
    What about MaXxed Football Forums? I suppose it's not a tracker but it's very good place for football lovers.
    actually the best one, no doubt about it.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    i prefer snooker

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    actually the best one, no doubt about it.
    Got the games I was after from FootyTorrents in the end... but just for future reference... if it's not a tracker, can you still get games from there somehow then?

I'm not actually interested in a Football Forum, just somewhere to download the games from.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Mr. Torrentstorm BT Rep: +3
    Well, I got the message "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator."

So I guess that I have no chance to register.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by lol87 View Post
    Well, I got the message "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator."
    I think they open sometimes, keep on checking every day.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast