Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dvd Screeners?

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Ok, U all know that I post as many screeners and dvdrips as I can but Is it just me or has it been a good week and a half since there have been any dvd screeners that have come out. Vcdquality has not posted and divx screeners since about the 9th of october. Man, I guess the movie industry is really cracking down and it is beginning to show now.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    u r right new, i did notice that to, like they released bad boys 2 VCD screencer which wasnt same as the dvd scr, to be honest i dont know whats really happening!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    no it just slow for little while it always it now and then dont panic yet

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by mEtho@18 October 2003 - 07:27
    u r right new, i did notice that to, like they released bad boys 2 VCD screencer which wasnt same as the dvd scr, to be honest i dont know whats really happening!
    Well, the movie industry said no more screening of movies before they are released to the theatres. Definately going to really harder and harder to get a good quality screener now. I don't like cam versions. Quality sucks so I guess it will be going to the theatre and actually spend some money now. That is the ONLY reason I upgraded to high speed internet just for that reason. Might as well get rid of it now.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Wrongturn@18 October 2003 - 07:30
    no it just slow for little while it always it now and then dont panic yet
    Yeah u could be right. Winter is just around the corner and it does seem like everything slows down during the winter. Guess we will just have to wait till next summer to see if this holds true to form.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    no dvd rips are still good to get before you buy the dvd see if you like it and plus someone will find away to get good copys before then im sure of that where advancing all the time be positive not negative newcster

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by newcster68+18 October 2003 - 11:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 18 October 2003 - 11:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wrongturn@18 October 2003 - 07:30
    no it just slow for little while it always it now and then dont panic yet&nbsp;
    Yeah u could be right. Winter is just around the corner and it does seem like everything slows down during the winter. Guess we will just have to wait till next summer to see if this holds true to form. [/b][/quote]
    i no was thinkin the same thing - i havent downloaded anything in ages

Won&#39;t they release any Screeners before the winter for any award ceremonies?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    no was thinkin the same thing - i havent downloaded anything in ages

Won&#39;t they release any Screeners before the winter for any award ceremonies?
    Dunno Good morning by the way..or at least it is here 6:40a.m. I was wondering when u were gonna post a reply to my question

By the way.. your site is not working for me:

Action canceled
    Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.

For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.

Internet Explorer

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what is a DVD sceener?? if its not on DVD

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    @Ad - DVDScreeners Are Normally Just About DVDQuality But With A Blurred Serial - Sometimes A Timer but Mostly a Constant or Scrolling Watermark

@newcster

good morning btw - it will be lunchtime in 10minutes neway (11.50am)

well i havent updated my site in ages neway - will add some more stuff this week

i think the host is down so it isnt loading

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast