Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 Best Game of 2010

I know it's early to say but what do you think the best game for the PS3 in 2010?

1} God Of War III - Kratos will we killing gods and smacking bitches all the way to the bank

2} Final Fantasy XIII - With new charaters named Lightning and quasi real time combat. This visually stunning hype machine will show us all why it takes so long to make a FF game.

3}Heavy Rain - As a huge fan of Indigo Prophecy, Quantic Dreams seems to blend rich storytelling into a very surreal atmosphere. To say i'm excited is a gross understatement.

4} MAG -The notion of 256 players in a giant online fragfest peaked my intrest when announced last year. But can it deliver a smooth "fun" experience is still to be decided.

5} ModNation Racers - Watch out Mario Kart MNR seems to be knocking off Nintendo once cherished franchise of its pedestal with its totally customizable characters and tracks which Little Big Planet helped inspire.

{Honorable Mentions)

-Bioshock 2-

-Dues EX 3-

-Red Dead Redemption-

What are you excited for next year?

2. Games   -   #2
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Have the first 3 on your list pre-ordered I got FF13 on PS3 instead, so I would not have 2 disks or whatever it might be but I think it's 2, but I would say Fallout: New Vegas Hell maybe BS2.

Final Fantasy is a Xbo

x360 release as well, if your going by PS3 release only, well sorry, Rain, but you just can't compete with Sony's big dog, GOW III, but sadly, the last one and ends Sony's mascot....

And ShIT your not even cracking the Ice Berg of "best of 210"

http://www.gamestracker.com/ps3-release-dates.htm

Not to mention most of those are 360 games as well, but if your going by PS3 "exclusive" it would be GOW III since really no other exclusive game is coming...
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 02-20-2010 at 05:46 AM.
    [center]

3. Games   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    @stevetom I don't know but hopefully something more original than your continual copy/pasting.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Games   -   #4
    Jej's Avatar Member
    I'm agree with your top 3, but I don't think MAG have to be 4th for this year

what about The Last Guardian at the end of the year ?

5. Games   -   #5
    Gran Turismo 5 if it comes out this year.

6. Games   -   #6
    MAG was crap, far too much hype. Also Gran Turismo 5 has been confirmed that it's coming out this year.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Gran Turismo 5 is the best in this year

8. Games   -   #8
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    God of war III is awesome, too short though but mind you it is the last installment of the series.

9. Games   -   #9
    it will be madden and Ncaa football 11

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    FF XII is my love

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast