Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Lmao Eagles Have A Greatest Hits?

  1. #1
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    damm they do this every damm year

    except this one they call it Eagles complete greatest hits

    just change the track order for god old marketing for christmas

  2. Music   -   #2
    MusicChick's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    274
    Maybe they need more money.

  3. Music   -   #3
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    A sunny place in Oz
    Posts
    691
    The Dude: Jesus, man, could you change the channel?
    Cab Driver: Fuck you man. If you don't like my fuckin' music get your own fuckin' cab!
    The Dude: I had a rough...
    Cab Driver: I pull over and kick your ass out!
    The Dude: Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the fuckin' Eagles, man!
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

  4. Music   -   #4
    Originally posted by Ella@20 October 2003 - 11:56
    The Dude: Jesus, man, could you change the channel?
    Cab Driver: Fuck you man. If you don't like my fuckin' music get your own fuckin' cab!
    The Dude: I had a rough...
    Cab Driver: I pull over and kick your ass out!
    The Dude: Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the fuckin' Eagles, man!
    Your post is Disgusting it shoud be moved

  5. Music   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    I happen to like the eagles





  6. Music   -   #6
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    A sunny place in Oz
    Posts
    691
    And what's disgusting about it? It's only a quote from 'The Big Lebowski'.

    You really should get out more, you know.
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

  7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by Ella@20 October 2003 - 12:15
    And what's disgusting about it? It's only a quote from 'The Big Lebowski'.

    You really should get out more, you know.
    Are you quoting the quote in a film

    The Eagles are cool, But your quote suck's.

    Glad i have not been out where your been

    I shall have the greatest hit's on my list

  8. Music   -   #8
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    A sunny place in Oz
    Posts
    691
    Sweets, it's called a difference in opinion. You like The Eagles, I think they suck big hairy horses asses. I'll be spending my money on quality this Christmas whereas you'll be buying has-been crap.

    Each to their own...
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

  9. Music   -   #9
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    It's an interesting marketing technique is it not?

    Don't release new music, simply repackage your old music ad nauseum.

    Then you can go on tour to support your "new" release and charge $200 for a ticket.

    Keeps Joe Walsh in Maseratis, doesn't it?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by Ella@20 October 2003 - 12:27
    Sweets, it's called a difference in opinion. You like The Eagles, I think they suck big hairy horses asses. I'll be spending my money on quality this Christmas whereas you'll be buying has-been crap.

    Each to their own...
    But if there is no christmas, then what?
    I will be buying it, but with my money.
    Then if there is no Christmas then it won't be a waste.

    I can recomend it, it's a good buy, and the family will love it dear.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •