Thread: seedboxservers.net

manofstyle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

Urgent

Anyone had any experiences with seedboxservers.net?

I contacted them and at first they were very responsive and helpful. Then they stopped responding and have not replied to any email for about 4 days.

So far it seems they do not come through with what they promise.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    seedboxservers
    What was you question ? If you were asked for a smth special (like a trial mode with newest torrent client or a test box with a FTP link or smth else more weird) your request has been sent to our tech department and we are waiting for a reply from them. They have a lot of new orders (not only from seedboxservers.net) and they are not keeping pace with other requests (such as preparing seedboxes with newest tor clients, etc)
    If you are already our customer and you have a technical problem (for example: your VPS/seedbox is not working after memory upgrade, etc)) and you didn't receive any information from us - let me PM know on this forum. I'll check and give you a feedback.

Last few weeks we had an action where we did a host systems upgrade (increase RAM, HDDs, etc) and we upgraded the seedboxes/vpses for our customers too.
    After all we extended all VPSes for a one week. So, what was your question ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    brisker's Avatar n00b
    Yes, I have experienced the same thing. Seedboxes work fine most of the time but when there are problems then there is no replies when you raise a support query (I've had 3+ days of downtime in the last month and very bad reply time if at all)

Hence why I signed up to post in here because I normally do research on seedboxes before I purchase them and it's always good to see if companies rectify the issues and become better (I hope that because I've paid in advance )

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Prices look a bit expensive, not a well designed site either

Which is always a turn off for me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    brisker's Avatar n00b
    I've used quite a few seedboxes before and they have all had pretty rough looking sites

As for seedboxservers.net, I am without my seedbox again today and have still had no reply. Tried them on all of the support emails I have but to no avail.

Guess they just need to be avoided

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Take a look at slikhost.com

They are good there

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    find a seedbox that has IRC or MSN. better

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    brisker's Avatar n00b
    Couldn't agree more about the IRC thing. My fault for not checking this at the start

I will check out slikhost.com. Thanks. First I have to wait for my money to come back from my Paypal dispute with seedboxservers.net

Then off on the ol' seedbox hunt again