Thread: Remote Pc Control

does anyone know the best software for hacking into remote Pc's and controlling their mouse and otherstuff. An example would be this

If anyone has that software, or anything similar, please let me know.

kind regards,

-Jinsoku-

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    um... if you want to remotely control a PC that is your own property, i'd recommend RealVNC or Windows built-in Remote Desktop.

if you wanna hack someone else's computer and just cause trouble... then i have nothing to suggest.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Nah, its not to hack anyone computer but my own. I have two computers, one of them is here, and one of them is at my work place. as I teach in computers, it would be easier for me, to intruct someone from my home to the computer at my workplace, and if they have difficulties or problems, I could just take control of the mouse and direct them.

So i dont need it to hack at all

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    then the two options i suggested are pretty good. i think with Remote Desktop (a program that's built into Windows 2000 & Windows XP Professional), you have to be sitting at the computer that's being controlled to approve the "remote control" request. so this is good for helping a friend/relative with their problems.

with VNC, it creates a server that accepts incoming connections as long as you provide the correct password. so nobody ever has to be sitting in front of the PC that's being remote-controlled. so you can use it to help people, or just use it to manage your personal PC or server from work. you install a VNC server on one computer, and a VNC viewer/controller on the other. it's also nice because it works across different operating systems-- the server and the viewer don't have to be Windows computers. Windows, Mac, Linux, etc, it's all good. http://www.realvnc.com/

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Jinsoku Posted on 20 October 2003 - 05:24
    Nah, its not to hack anyone computer but my own. I have two computers, one of them is here, and one of them is at my work place. as I teach in computers,.....

No I don't think so.