Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teenager Gets 15 Years for Facebook Sex Scam

slim150's Avatar Poster
    something like this happened to my old roommate once at college. this "girl" started IM'ing him out of the blue.. trying to flirt and stuff..and was really desperate for him to show "her" some n00dz.

we were skeptical, but we knew "she" was a local because we would say what is on channel "24" or something and they'd know. well i found this slideshow program that you could send to people and attached a keylogger to it that i found online. and the person indeed opened it. it actually came up as a virus on their computer and the person (still claiming to be a girl) was mad and said nice try.

what they didn't know is that it was still working and we found out who it was. it turned out to be my roommates physics partner in class. and reading his emails he was reallllllly fucked up. he was incredibly scared about being outed.

so what did we do?... nothing. we were afraid that if we ever found out he would try and do a murder suicide thing. his emails were that fucked up. so he just completely ignored the situation and eventually the "girl" got bored and probably moved on to someone else.
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    very harsh i should say maybe 5 but 15 that a long time

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    SkyIsBlue
    Guys like him don't do well in prison. The other prisoners will make his life worse than a living hell when they find out why he was convicted.

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    maybe the judge thought he was a sociopath.

"The AP reports that he showed no emotion when his sentence was handed down..." sounds like they think so, and

"he had learned to understand what his victims went through" sounds like someone lying about feeling empathy.

Just my opinion though.

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    mindlock's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    lawl....OMG......seven actually performed sexual acts with him....f that....I'd rather him post pictures or videos of me beating off than performing a sexual act with him.....15 years is a long time for a 19-year-old kid....it's obvious he needs some serious treatment that a jail cell isn't going to fix....

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by RevFinch View Post
    So... would it have been OK if none of his classmates were underage?
    most likely

7. News (Archive)   -   #17
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    You can take every single picture of me in the world... lol

But you could never convince me to have sex with a man.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 03-26-2010 at 12:44 AM.

8. News (Archive)   -   #18
    Xiomax's Avatar Member
    15 years? OMG Lol

9. News (Archive)   -   #19
    Lol nice one.

10. News (Archive)   -   #20
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The sentence should have been alot more than 15 years. This was a crazy thing to do.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast