Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how do I get an invite for bitsypder.net?

A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    I got invited to Bitme.org by lurking in their irc.A nice member invited me.And bitme.org is my second tracker.Both time of joining and favourite list.ALso u can get recruited from communities like TPS too.DOnt trade btw.You wont get a chance to enjoy private trackers
    Last edited by A; 02-27-2010 at 04:06 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBits View Post
    also when u get success singup, u will get 2invite..
    but u cannot use them until u be Power User
    And After been PU if u leave ur acc for a month or so u will have 10 invites

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    if you sign up you get 2 invites for doing nothing, cant be to hard to get...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bY View Post
    DOnt trade btw.You wont get a chance to enjoy private trackers
    Not really, although it isn't the best thing to resort to trading as the way to get inside trackers.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Not to be rude but this just seems like a sad attempt at getting an invite by someone who cant post in the giveaway section (or the trade section which imo they shouldnt resort to anyways) so the person who posted isnt getting the replies he hoped for. I'm betting he was hoping someone would swoop in and reply "what is your e-mail, i have an extra bitspyder invite i can give you" but he didnt. I know i am in being hypocritical in saying this but posting in this thread is just fueling his idiotic plan.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Ok thanks guys i will try hanging about in the bitme irc channel for a while, and hope some kind person may give me an invite! I purely want to get some good course material and dont want to download loads as it takes me a long time to seed back with my terrible upstream! i always keep a ratio of at least 1 though.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous0711 View Post
    I'm betting he was hoping someone would swoop in and reply "what is your e-mail, i have an extra bitspyder invite i can give you" but he didnt.
    He can't send PMs right now anyway.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Try to be nice and not a smart-ass and when you get access to invite section you can easily get a hold of one.
    Oh and don't trade.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    hey thanks for the info...i'll hang out untill i get to invite section

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Leave this site and search for new one that will be better for you. Search in Google and search other similar sites.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast