Thread: Newbie To Gaming On Pc

Only recently started to download some games to play on the pc. Got a couple to play straight away after unpacking. A few wouldn't play however. I think the files were exe's. If they don't play after unpacking do they need to be burned to a cd first before they install/play. I'm familier with Nero for burning mp3's and mpeg's but haven't burnt any games yet. Grateful for any advice. Apologies if this has been asked a thousand times before!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Westender1@20 October 2003 - 08:27
    Only recently started to download some games to play on the pc. Got a couple to play straight away after unpacking. A few wouldn't play however. I think the files were exe's. If they don't play after unpacking do they need to be burned to a cd first before they install/play. I'm familier with Nero for burning mp3's and mpeg's but haven't burnt any games yet. Grateful for any advice. Apologies if this has been asked a thousand times before!
    you need to tell us what is their file extension boss

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Westender1@20 October 2003 - 13:27
    -Maybe they are fakes or corupted.

-Maybe you need to replace the*.exe you get after unpacking by a crack wwich has the same name.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    make sure u get them from a reliable site and not from kazaa.

/offtopic leonidas, your sig is kool but scary

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Marius24@20 October 2003 - 17:12
    make sure u get them from a reliable site and not from kazaa.

/offtopic leonidas, your sig is kool but scary
    and did you read the legend