Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: Bs Player

Poster
    Been working sound until this morning, its the latest build that comes with k-lite codec pack, this is what i get.

I have not installed anything new since i updated k-lite and codecs, it worked fine until this morning, audio is ok. Divx plays everything ok and AVI preview. Any help please peeps ?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    BS Player =Bullshit player

use video lan

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Did u unistall the old version of the kazaa-lite codec pack and it could be just that movie u are trying to play.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    It's with all films, its not bullshit else Paul would of pulled it out of the download pack (i would of thought so anyway). And as i said DivX player manages them ok.
    Where are all the experts? Please lads.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Well unistall the codec pack and reinstall because nothing is wrong with mine.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by *`..@20 October 2003 - 13:37
    Been working sound until this morning, its the latest build that comes with k-lite codec pack, this is what i get.
    the latest build is v0.86.501 - your piccy says v0.86.499, so i would reinstall
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+20 October 2003 - 15:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 20 October 2003 - 15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-*`..@20 October 2003 - 13:37
    the latest build is v0.86.501 - your piccy says v0.86.499, so i would reinstall [/b][/quote]
    Chit &#33; thnx man, never noticed, i just assumed the latest build was in k-lite codec pack, thanx again i&#39;ll update immediately.......woooooosh &#33;&#33;&#33;