Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Fugley- Distressing News

  1. #1
    Gagpipe

    Headline satire from around the world. Caution: content may offend.
    Updated: 8:00 Wed Jun 25 (UK time) | Recent headlines
    Different sites archive stories in different ways - basically the older a link is, the less likely it is to work. Sorry.

    Headline archive: The Daily Probe (USA)
    8 new stories spotted 8:00 Fri Jun 20:

    Man Attacked by Shower Curtain
    Hillary Signs Books, Melts Protesters With Eye Beam Death Ray
    Bush Admits Not Being Elected in '00, Claims Eligibility for '08
    Demi Moore's Breasts Still Slowly Sagging
    Umpires Discover Cork in Sonia Sosa's Dildo
    Man Abandons Goal of Destroying Urinal Cake With His Piss <----- poor Fugs
    New Season of The Osbournes Promises OD, Stabbing
    Animals Spare Mankind in Narrow Vote

    A tragedy, really.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    My God, Hobbes-

    Is this all true?&#33;???&#33;?
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by j2k4@20 October 2003 - 19:29
    My God, Hobbes-

    Is this all true?&#33;???&#33;?
    Thankfully not, J2.

    As it turns out, the "shower curtain" was provoked into it&#39;s attack. Unforunately, it had been given a lethal injection before this evidence became available.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    So sad.

    Such a waste of cheap, opaque plastic&#33;
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Originally posted by hobbes@20 October 2003 - 18:21

    Man Attacked by Shower Curtain
    My god I thought it was curtains for poor Fugs.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by j2k4@20 October 2003 - 19:56
    So sad.

    Such a waste of cheap, opaque plastic&#33;
    You know what I just remembered&#33;

    I am an adult.

    Apparently, I am also an adult with a job, as I just got a rather unpleasant phone call reminding me to come to work at my earliest convenience.

    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Originally posted by hobbes@20 October 2003 - 19:07
    I am an adult.

    That is even more distressing news.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by bigboab+20 October 2003 - 20:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab &#064; 20 October 2003 - 20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@20 October 2003 - 18:21

    Man Attacked by Shower Curtain
    My god I thought it was curtains for poor Fugs. [/b][/quote]


    Consider this your final warning, punster&#33;
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Originally posted by hobbes+20 October 2003 - 19:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 20 October 2003 - 19:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@20 October 2003 - 20:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @20 October 2003 - 18:21

    Man Attacked by Shower Curtain

    My god I thought it was curtains for poor Fugs.


    Consider this your final warning, punster&#33; [/b][/quote]
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by hobbes@20 October 2003 - 19:21
    Gagpipe

    Headline satire from around the world. Caution: content may offend.
    Updated: 8:00 Wed Jun 25 (UK time) | Recent headlines
    Different sites archive stories in different ways - basically the older a link is, the less likely it is to work. Sorry.

    Headline archive: The Daily Probe (USA)
    8 new stories spotted 8:00 Fri Jun 20:

    Man Attacked by Shower Curtain
    Hillary Signs Books, Melts Protesters With Eye Beam Death Ray
    Bush Admits Not Being Elected in &#39;00, Claims Eligibility for &#39;08
    Demi Moore&#39;s Breasts Still Slowly Sagging
    Umpires Discover Cork in Sonia Sosa&#39;s Dildo
    Man Abandons Goal of Destroying Urinal Cake With His Piss <----- poor Fugs
    New Season of The Osbournes Promises OD, Stabbing
    Animals Spare Mankind in Narrow Vote

    A tragedy, really.
    Well, it appears that the collapse of Fugley&#39;s spirit has been exaggerated.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •