Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: G-unit

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Jay+24 October 2003 - 06:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 24 October 2003 - 06:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@24 October 2003 - 02:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1
    @23 October 2003 - 01:20
    I&#39;m just not to fond of him because he said 2pac was a piece of shit (or something similiar) and everyone who knows anything about rap knows he is not.

I don&#39;t think Tupac was all of that either but........he DEFINITELY WAS NOT A PIECE OF SHIT. On the other hand you&#39;ve got alot of folks who jumped on his bandwagon AFTER he was shot and it cracks me up. From what I&#39;ve noticed it&#39;s mostly the white male demographic that really didn&#39;t listen to his music before his death. As a person who grew up on hip-hop and go-go (Wash DC music) I know Tupac was nowhere near being the best rapper ever. His rhyming skills were not nearly the best but 50 Cent shouldn&#39;t call him a piece of shit. The man&#39;s is dead for god&#39;s sake and 50&#39;s own skills aren&#39;t all that. He&#39;s just the flavor of the year right now and has good music.
    what u know about GO-GO son [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m from DC .........cuz

Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers
    E.U. (Experience Unlimited)
    R.E. (Rare Essence)
    Trouble Funk
    Air Raid
    Physical Wonders
    Junkyard Band
    Backyard Band
    N.E.G. (Northeast Groovers)
    Prophecy
    Proper Utensils
    Little Benny & The Masters

Stinky Dink
    D.C. Scorpio
    Fat Rodney (was shot in front of Crystal&#39;s Skate Palace)

and if you are from here ..........Trina Boo
    There was the movie Good To Go (renamed Short Fuse) starring Fab Five Freddy from the old Yo&#33; MTV Raps

How old are you anyway? You probably haven&#39;t heard of some of those bands.

When you say son you are either an old foagy or from New York or Philly....son
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Music   -   #22
    Poster
    i never said that 50 Cent said that tupac waz peice of shit

i said that tupac is a peice of shit. me h121589 not 50 Cent

3. Music   -   #23
    Poster
    i say that tupac is a peice of shit bcuz he looks gay he has his nose perice i hate the way he rap

4. Music   -   #24
    Konfidence
    ...&#39;s

Pac is dead yo. R.I.P.

5. Music   -   #25
    Poster
    ya R.I.P u gay MothaFuka

6. Music   -   #26
    50 Cent never dissed tupac
    50 & Tupac were cool.....as a matter a fact they did a track together (dissing ja rule ) called The Realest Killaz nice track actually.
    And as for a track list I cant find one. Sorry but I will keep lookin
    Im gonna buy it though

7. Music   -   #27
    "50 & Tupac were cool.....as a matter a fact they did a track together (dissing ja rule ) called The Realest Killaz nice track actually"

Hah ha hah&#33; You joking right? you do know pac died back in 96 and ja rule was in cash money clic and not yet yet in beef with 50 cent back in 96 right? You do know all those tracks with 2pac and other artist are spliced verses of his from other songs thrown together with other artist ryhmes right?

8. Music   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+24 October 2003 - 08:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 24 October 2003 - 08:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Jay@24 October 2003 - 06:35
    Originally posted by Busyman@24 October 2003 - 02:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1
    @23 October 2003 - 01:20
    I&#39;m just not to fond of him because he said 2pac was a piece of shit (or something similiar) and everyone who knows anything about rap knows he is not.

I don&#39;t think Tupac was all of that either but........he DEFINITELY WAS NOT A PIECE OF SHIT. On the other hand you&#39;ve got alot of folks who jumped on his bandwagon AFTER he was shot and it cracks me up. From what I&#39;ve noticed it&#39;s mostly the white male demographic that really didn&#39;t listen to his music before his death. As a person who grew up on hip-hop and go-go (Wash DC music) I know Tupac was nowhere near being the best rapper ever. His rhyming skills were not nearly the best but 50 Cent shouldn&#39;t call him a piece of shit. The man&#39;s is dead for god&#39;s sake and 50&#39;s own skills aren&#39;t all that. He&#39;s just the flavor of the year right now and has good music.

what u know about GO-GO son
    I&#39;m from DC .........cuz

Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers
    E.U. (Experience Unlimited)
    R.E. (Rare Essence)
    Trouble Funk
    Air Raid
    Physical Wonders
    Junkyard Band
    Backyard Band
    N.E.G. (Northeast Groovers)
    Prophecy
    Proper Utensils
    Little Benny & The Masters

Stinky Dink
    D.C. Scorpio
    Fat Rodney (was shot in front of Crystal&#39;s Skate Palace)

and if you are from here ..........Trina Boo
    There was the movie Good To Go (renamed Short Fuse) starring Fab Five Freddy from the old Yo&#33; MTV Raps

How old are you anyway? You probably haven&#39;t heard of some of those bands.

When you say son you are either an old foagy or from New York or Philly....son [/b][/quote]
    dam we got a local dc boy up here, u be goin to the madd chef or 501

proud to be american

9. Music   -   #29
    Poster
    but how did 50 -N- pac make The Realest Niggas song -N- pac is dead

10. Music   -   #30
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    h12 u a bitch str8 up. Talking about Pac, so what is your reason for not liking him.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast