Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I Have A Hard Drive Problem

  1. #1
    i recently formatted, and somehow a new partition was created. i know i didnt make it and that there is no space allocated into it because my other partitions already took it up.

    i cant even access or delete this extra drive in anyway. windows doesnt think its there, but the icon is. heres wat happens when i try to access.




    by the way, according to the properties of the drive. it is a RAW file system.

    can anyone help?

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,450
    Say what?

    This is the lounge, we know nothing about computers here, and if we do, we wont tell

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    ignore linda she's dutch, i understand what is wrong, but not sure how to fix it. try booting from your windows disk and deleting it from there.

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cairns, Queensland.
    Posts
    2,005
    Some software programs put these on, they call them "virtual" drives, I think Nero does it if you choose a certain option.


  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@20 October 2003 - 22:15
    ignore linda she's dutch, i understand what is wrong, but not sure how to fix it. try booting from your windows disk and deleting it from there.
    hm how would i delete it?

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@20 October 2003 - 22:19
    Some software programs put these on, they call them "virtual" drives, I think Nero does it if you choose a certain option.

    im pretty sure its not a virtual drive because it was there before i installed any burning roms + i cant mount images on it.

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cairns, Queensland.
    Posts
    2,005
    You could install "Tweak UI" from Microsoft, then turn it off from there.



  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@20 October 2003 - 22:22
    You could install "Tweak UI" from Microsoft, then turn it off from there.


    You are the sexiest man alive....after me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •