Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dvd To Cdr

Poster
    See F.A.Q. http://doa2.host.sk/help/faq.htm how to rip a dvd.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    OK, what you are looking for is a program that you can click a button on and it copy a dvd to a cd'r. These unfortunetly do not really exist, there is a couple that do close to that but I do not like them so I can really help you there.

Overall copying a dvd on to cd'r is a little but more tricky.

There are great guides on DVDRHELP.com, I know that that site can be a little confusing at firs, but once you find a way that you like just try it ouy.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    all i use is nero, i download a film i want to watch on my dvd player then create a VCD 'video cd' (u shud check first if ur dvd player can view VCDs)

hope it helps

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    yeah i make vcd's all the time its just i though i cud do the impossible . so wen the dvdxcopyxpress has finished reading the dvd i need to rip the file its saved and then put this on to cdr?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    thnx for all yur help anyway

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    BANNED
    remember that vcd and svcd is not as good quality as dvd, and dvd x copy is for copying from one dvd to another, try amigo dvd ripper it does dvd to vcd

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    I have recently purchased the Lite on 2001, it plays nearly all my DivX's, Xvid's,vcd's,svcd's and a lot of others. Why do people insist on trying to convert all there downloaded movies into formats that there cheap players cannot play. The easiest solution i have found is to forget converting and get a player that can play multiple file fromats, it's a lot easier.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@22 October 2003 - 03:44
    I have recently purchased the Lite on 2001, it plays nearly all my DivX's, Xvid's,vcd's,svcd's and a lot of others. Why do people insist on trying to convert all there downloaded movies into formats that there cheap players cannot play. The easiest solution i have found is to forget converting and get a player that can play multiple file fromats, it's a lot easier.
    What is lite on?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    A DVD player that also plays avi files like DivX and XviD.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12