Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: NZB Indexing sites

You cannot go far wrong with bd25.eu for movies.

2. Newsgroups   -   #322
    binsearch.info, nzbindex.nl (you can use the filters on both sites to usefully limit what you see; when one is "maintaining" often for over a day, usually the other is up), and perhaps the most useful of all, filesharingtalk.com, this site. Thank you, droogies.

3. Newsgroups   -   #323
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The good thing with those forums is that if some nzbs were taken down , you could find their own releases to be downloaded. Not sure if there is a solution other than automating downloads as soon they are released

4. Newsgroups   -   #324
    Poster
    Other than this site I tend to use nzbindex and binsearch however in the past few weeks they no longer list some of the top shows. I guess the take downs are happening so quickly (within minutes?) - any suggestion on alternatives?

I guess the only option now is paid sites? Is that right?

5. Newsgroups   -   #325
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by elmarvin0 View Post
    Other than this site I tend to use nzbindex and binsearch however in the past few weeks they no longer list some of the top shows. I guess the take downs are happening so quickly (within minutes?) - any suggestion on alternatives?

I guess the only option now is paid sites? Is that right?
    Or is it more posters are scrambling filenames. Where as before you could generate an NZB within binsearch directly with search, now I find you need to do a double search, once that will show a single nfo file and then use the scrambled filename associated with the scrambled named nfo file for a new search.

6. Newsgroups   -   #326
    I miss Mysterbin.

I wish that fella had released his code.

7. Newsgroups   -   #327
    nzbs.org will be going down completely forever on April 17th.

8. Newsgroups   -   #328
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by famoussasjohn View Post
    nzbs.org will be going down completely forever on April 17th.
    Why?? What is the reason?? I am not a member there but everywhere you read about the site,it is ok, not the greatest, but also impossible to get an invite there?? That may be some of the reasons?? If people leave and don't renew there membership, and they don't open to get new people

Do you belong to any other NZB sites to tell us a comparison why it is better than others??
    Last edited by shaina; 03-31-2019 at 10:06 PM.

9. Newsgroups   -   #329
    hoping its just an April fools joke. Its been miles ahead of any other site imo.

10. Newsgroups   -   #330
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by r3d-zombie View Post
    hoping its just an April fools joke. Its been miles ahead of any other site imo.
    The same i will say to you r3d?? I have never been on the site?? And ya LOL!! thinking of the day today i wonder if it is fake on the closing..

So now you saying it is miles ahead of other sites?? Can you compare it to any other NZB sites?? What is so different to others?? Content?? Setup?? Ease of use??
    Myself saying that we all know that if there is great sites out there?? Most of the others try to follow the way they operate, i know from my experience of different sites i use they do have some of there own traits, and even some of the content that is posted, and the speed the new stuff is upped, varies, but most of the time they all end up with most of the same stuff?? So really what makes NZBS.org stand out?? And also noticing that yourself and famousjohn have been members here for a while as well??, and not big posters in the forums either??

Again just curious??

Shay

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast