Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Thread: NZB Indexing sites

nzbplanet.net is the indexer ive been using for the past year,and there not invite only so anoney can join highly recommend

2. Newsgroups   -   #162
    Quote Originally Posted by willy134uk View Post
    nzbplanet.net is the indexer ive been using for the past year,and there not invite only so anoney can join highly recommend
    Nzbplanet Prices:

If you would like to join VIP and enjoy some of the great features below please donate £5 ($8) via one of the methods below

* Unlimited Nzb Downloads *

* Full Retention *

* Api *

* Rss Feeds *

* File Password Checker *

* Vip Only Forum *

* Nzb Queue System *

* Option to disable site adverts *

* And much more *

Due to many people asking we have decided to offer a platinum account,you will get all the features above but you will get 20,000 API hits rather than the 5000 you get with vip

Platinum membership will cost £15 ($24)

The VIP and Platinum donation is yearly but if you would like to donate again to help cover the server costs please feel free

We are now offering a love us long time account,with this account you pay a 1 time fee of £50 and you are a special Love Us Long Time user for life,You will get all VIP and Platinum feature e.g 20,000 API hits

Love Us Long Time membership will cost £50 ($80)

3. Newsgroups   -   #163
    Does anyone know what happen to nzbgrabit.sx?

4. Newsgroups   -   #164

5. Newsgroups   -   #165
    The two I use the most are oznzb.com, which is absolutely amazing, and nmatrix.co.za, i'm not sure if registration is open for that one anymore, its an invite only index that occasionally has limited open registration. Between the two there is almost nothing I can't download.

6. Newsgroups   -   #166
    Quote Originally Posted by lysephri View Post
    The two I use the most are oznzb.com, which is absolutely amazing, and nmatrix.co.za, i'm not sure if registration is open for that one anymore, its an invite only index that occasionally has limited open registration. Between the two there is almost nothing I can't download.
    OZNZB is a newznab based indexer with "amazing" prices. These prices are in AUD not USD.

Freeloader: Zero spend
    5 Downloads / 5 API Calls per day (5/5)
    Invites 0
    Forum Status Icon - Freeloader

VIP: Spend $16.00 or above - 1 year VIP Status
    100 Downloads / 1000 API Calls per day (100/1000)
    Invites 5
    Forum Status Icon - VIP

+VIP+: Spend $30.00 or above - 2 year +VIP+ Status
    250 Downloads / 2500 API Calls per day (250/2500)
    Invites 15
    Forum Status Icon - +VIP+

LEGEND: Spend $55.00 or above – Lifetime LEGEND Status
    2000 Downloads / 10000 API Calls per day (2000/10000)
    Invites 30
    Forum Status Icon – LEGEND

7. Newsgroups   -   #167
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by user3240 View Post

It's another Newznab index. It's still backfilling. I guess it's OK if you want to use a Tor based index. Donations are optional so it's not a money grab. I don't see how Tor protects the end user. Joining a NZB site and/or downloading Nzbs is not illegal. Usenet providers don't log downloads. Using a Tor NZB site seems overly paranoid.
    Agreed 100%. Just curious on the off chance there was actual unique content being posted from there.
    I spent a good 30 minutes writing a long-winded reply showing how much work we are doing on the back end of the site to provide speed of indexing, searching, and mass content...and then got logged out some time between starting and hitting send and lost everything...oops! Anyhow, long story short, we are hoping that by using tor we are able to have the longevity that other sites have not enjoyed. We also believe it is a matter of time before the users are gone after for their activities and know that our actions are already being monitored so we are a bit of a Tinfoil hat people. Hopefully by going underground we will be able to provide security for outselves and our users in the long term.

As far a uniqueness goes, we feel that 350+ groups, 4,646,652 non-spam releases, and a 30 second loop time are about as unique as it gets amongst indexers, especially ones that do not charge for access. We understand that having to use the proxy is a bit of a PITA but have attempted to make it as painless as possible. If you guys check the site out, let me know what you think and if theres any content you are hoping to find that is not in there, let us know and we will do out best to include it in the next loop.

Edit: our "free" users get 1000API hits and 100 downloads per day. We also have ranks of "beta helper" and "donator" that both give double the hits. We feel that whether you pay us or help us to develop the site further, you deserve the same level of thanks (2x the free level). That being said, we think that our "free" level is pretty aggressive in and of itself. If you are able to donate your time to the site and are hoping for something a bit more as far as hits goes, we are more than happy to extend the hits/downloads further.
    Last edited by foxtrotalpha; 12-08-2013 at 05:17 PM.

8. Newsgroups   -   #168
    I don't doubt you work plenty hard on the site. My prior response was poorly worded. What I meant was in terms of content originating from there. Not just indexing or spotting other posters, but like u4a or ayabtu--uploaders, bots, whathaveyou, that call your site home.

9. Newsgroups   -   #169
    Ahh, yes, that is accurate, we are simply scraping right now. To be clear, I didnt take offense at anything you said. I understand our drawbacks for the most part but will certainly keep your comment on having original content in the front of my mind. It's a great point. I hope my post didnt come off as overly defensive either...I attempt to be a good steward of the community as a whole but sometimes lose track of how people will interpret what I say vs what I am trying to say.

Again, thanks for the feedback...every little bit counts.

10. Newsgroups   -   #170
    MysticRiffs's Avatar Super Ninja Smurf
    The only downside to Tor that I can see is that skipping around sites can be enormously slow as you're onion routed around the world from link to link, so you're ending up with the speed of the slowest skip point (makin' this stuff up as I go along, so the terminology may be classically Aussie and therefore dodgy as hell).

If you end up with a great connection, though, Tor is intriguing, for sure, and something akin to it is probably the next digital step for the likes of us, eventually. What we really need is something bright and shiny to distract politicians trying to gain voters by appearing half way intelligent, so they can leave us poor bastards alone.

To name a thing, is to pay it respect.

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast