Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Ugh...new Avatar Time

sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Okay Crumb Cat...
    here's one thing I kinda visualized. I was goin for a kind of Art Deco thing...I'm reasonably pleased with it, but I didn't use any
    of the elements you gave, so if you don't use it, that's fine. I'll try to do a morph to, but I'm still learning how to do this stuff.

Code:
    http://pluto.imagemagician.com/images/sparsely/cc.gif

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

2. Lounge   -   #42
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Virtualbody1234 - Yeah, thanks - I do like that one. I'm using it at the moment, but have to say I am interested to see what Sparsely can do with the morphing thing. It will be between the one you have provided and the morph.

Sparsely - thanks for the Art Deco thing, but I will be staying with something Cat-Related. I am interested to see what you can do as far as the morph request - I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Thanks alot to you both.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    That's cool, CrumbCat. I'm glad you like it (for now).

4. Lounge   -   #44
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Well, it has grown on me, and I now will be keeping this one!

I think the only thing I'm going to try to do to it now is make the nose 'scrunch' and the whiskers moveas a result. I'm sure this will not be easy, but it sounds like fun to me - and if I am unable to achieve it, I will be happy with what it looks like now.

Thanks so much, Virtualbody1234.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by [-Crono-]@21 October 2003 - 03:34
    I seem to be haveing trouble finding an avatar that suits me. I'll just have to use this (Green-haze) avatar untill I can find one. Any one got any good suggestions?
    go to the help board.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I wasn't thinking when I posted it...but you probably missed the animation in the one I made, it only plays once.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

7. Lounge   -   #47
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by twister203+23 October 2003 - 16:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twister203 @ 23 October 2003 - 16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-[&#045;Crono&#045;
    ,21 October 2003 - 03:34] I seem to be haveing trouble finding an avatar that suits me. I&#39;ll just have to use this (Green-haze) avatar untill I can find one. Any one got any good suggestions?&nbsp;
    go to the help board. [/b][/quote]
    Uh, a little late for that, we&#39;ve already gotten this post started

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345