Thread: PS2PTT.com Tracker For Console Lovers On Free Signup

MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    PS2Ptt.com its the home of PS2-Project. PS2Ptt.com its a tracker with only console torrents, such as games, system tools guides and more. PS2PTT.com has currently opened the doors for console lovers and be quick because will not be for a long time. PS2PTT has great speeds on torrents and high torrents quality, all torrents are tested on consoles. Currently the tracker has aproximativ 500(active) torrents and a very active forum. Even if you have low speed connection still remains eassy to have a good ratio because, P2PTT has open the upload page for everyone. PS2PTT.com would like to open a PC section, so maybe soon P2PTT will have PC category. The tracker has a lottery section so, with luck you can have GBupload with the lottery competition. PS2PTT its a friendly community, and its based on the users with knowledge in the console domain so even if your new in the ConsoleWorld you will have support from staff and guides from the tracker.

ScreenShot: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_I2GRV5p5hN...0/Untitled.png
    URL: http://ps2ptt.com/signup.php
    Last edited by Rart; 05-08-2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Edited out link.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Zac090's Avatar t3h n00b BT Rep: +3
    lol You got a new blog

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    its not mine!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Zac090's Avatar t3h n00b BT Rep: +3
    As you say.....

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    thisguy's Avatar Poster
    i wish this site would get with pc games and start expanding there content, just not enough there to make me attend

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by NkFy View Post
    its not mine!!
    Glad it's not yours, because it's hard to understand all those posts written in broken english.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Yeah, as a previous reader of nkfy I can tell the writing style is far different, even the posts have a visible variance in what they are about.