Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changing Xp Cd Key Help!

yeah hi i just recently downloaded a programe called PID changer its a progrme used to change your windows xp cd key so u are able to download the service packs. i went through all the steps put in wat i thought was a verified new cd key restarted and it only partially started up windows again wen i restarted by meaning i can only use the windows task manager to open things it is really frustrating and im a little bit concerned if NE one can help me out that would be great or even provide a real guaranteed working cd key for windows xp corperation that they no works

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@21 October 2003 - 03:04
    6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.
    Nevermind that, do what I said, but please don't double post

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    so never mind me ay, you being kind of rude now boss

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    No offense. I promise bro

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sampson@21 October 2003 - 05:11
    No offense. I promise bro
    well take a minute and look at it, how would you like if i start posting after you by saying "never mind him or that just do what i say" you know its hard enough for me here to keep things calm, another person will read this and then its going to be hell, with people asking for cracks, if you realy wanted to help him you tell him to go visit black viper and follow forum rules while he is here or just pm him with this stuff

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    im sorry guys i understand if u dont want to answer the question and i will never post a question like this agin sorry man

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    cam i got a generator that works. u need to bring over a 3 1/2 floppy or blank cd dude

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Hi Musleman
    You are right. If you're the board-leader, just cut this sort out. You don't need you provocated and © issues are explained while member registration anyway.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Q. I brought up Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Delete) but found the toolbar has disappeared. The only way I could close it was to use 'Escape'. How do I put it back to normal?

A. This is caused by double clicking the blank area off to the right of the tabs. To put things back, just double click on the top rail (border).

http://www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/277/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast