Thread: Best way to find music for the advanced PC noob :p

archive23
    Hi, this is also my first post here so greetings from me as well!

Basically the music I'm looking for is obscure/underground stuff, primarily of lossless quality for now.
    If you're going to suggest me Direct Connect, then please tell me what the best client is (or at least equivalent to uTorrent), and a link on how to get connected the best way and start downloading & uploading.

Thanks in advance,
    Sharing = Caring <3

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Well with the soulseek app you can definitely find a lot of obscure/indie music, but I'm not sure how much of it will be lossless. There's quite of bit of lossless that I've found in the genre's I look for(reggae, jazz, and blues), but I'm not sure what you'll find. I would go ahead and give it a shot. It's a great, easy, way to get music.

Besides that, you can always check various warez forums(a file hoster account will come in very handy with these though). Snoops boomark list is a good place to find forums.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Try warez-bb for 1-click download hosts.

btw welcome to our little corner.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 03-06-2010 at 03:45 AM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    thisguy's Avatar Poster
    i use adams file its all flac idk about underground stuff i suppose it depends on what ur interests are

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Last edited by anon; 03-06-2010 at 04:43 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Anyone knows a good place to find FLAC (Lossless) music?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    If you have a Premium Rapidshare account, FLAC Share maybe... otherwise, there's always What, Waffles and Pedro's, but if you only download lossless music you'll have a hard time keeping a good ratio, at least in the first two.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    If you have a Premium Rapidshare account, FLAC Share maybe... otherwise, there's always What, Waffles and Pedro's, but if you only download lossless music you'll have a hard time keeping a good ratio, at least in the first two.
    ty, got rs prem and i'm using flacshare, they got alot but not all