Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Forum Links

Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Fuck you guys, I'm no leech.
    B.S.
    I'm really not concerned about it.
    Wow. I cannot have any respect for a leech. Especially one that has an attitude about it being because we didn't help him enough. Then he goes on to say he doesn't care.

I've got this figured out but if you wanna help more, check out the thread i started in the Lounge
    He also did say that he figured it out, (in the other thread) so he can't blame us for stopping helping him.

Notice also that when he did figure out a solution that he didn't bother to share that solution with us. Again, leeching behavior.

He has been caught, plain and simple.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    man what a way to get caught "shakes his head"
    you know a beter exuse would be my Brother was fooling around with it at the time

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Originally posted by sampson@22 October 2003 - 07:41
    Because my memory hasn't been going to shit ever since I stopped sharing. Fuck you guys, I'm no leech. If Kazaa didn't slam my memory when I was sharing then I never would have turned it off.
    Why oh why do you have to be so selfish?? How much memory do you actually have? I'm sure there are thousands of people with less memory than you, but they are still sharing.

You seem quite happy to take up other people's memory/ bandwidth when you download from them!!!

Sampson, you won't get a single byte out of me, now I know you are a leech!!!

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    even if u share a file its still a file better than not sharing at all

5. Lounge   -   #45
    You know what.....FUCK YOU GUYS!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!!YOU ARE ALL RESPONDING TO FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!

FIRST OFF, IF YOU HAD TAKEN THE TIME TO READ MY ABOVE POST, YOU WOULD REALIZE WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID "I'M NOT CONCERNED ABOUT IT". IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MEMORY PROBLEM.THE THREAD I POSTED IN THE LOUNGE WASN'T EVEN THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!Virtualbody1234, YOU'RE A FUCKING DUMBASS!!!!AND ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENTED ARE DUMBASSES TOO FOR NOT DOING YOU RESEARCH BEFORE OPENING YOUR BIG FUCKING MOUTHS!!!!!

Why oh why do you have to be so selfish?? How much memory do you actually have? I'm sure there are thousands of people with less memory than you, but they are still sharing.
    @Sparkle1984--YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!!!!!I HAVE PLENTY OF MEMORY EXCEPT WHEN KAZAA SUDDENLY TAKES IT ALL THE TIME. OH, WAIT YOU WOULD KNOW ALL THIS IF YOU READ THE THREAD!!!!!!

IF IT'S SUCH A BIG DEAL AND PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET THIS MUCH SHIT ABOUT IT, THEN TAKE THE OPTION OF DISABLING SHARING OUT OF K++ OPTIONS AND DON'T GIVE PEOPLE THE CHOICE. BUT DON'T GIVE SOMEONE AN OPTION, AND THEN HATE THEM FOR IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THE OPTION THEY CHOOSE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY 'WANTED' TO SHARE TO BEGIN WITH!!!!

I'M DONE WITH THIS FORUM!!!!!PEOPLE TALK TO MUCH SHIT WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!!

6. Lounge   -   #46
    muchspl2
    would you mind giving us your isp's net block so I can add it too my block list

hope you someday realize that your nothing more than a ignorant leecher, thats in self denial

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by sampson@22 October 2003 - 22:35
    I'M DONE WITH THIS FORUM!
    Ok, bye then!

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+22 October 2003 - 22:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 22 October 2003 - 22:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sampson@22 October 2003 - 22:35
    I&#39;M DONE WITH THIS FORUM&#33;
    Ok, bye then&#33; [/b][/quote]
    have a nice life then

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Originally posted by sampson@23 October 2003 - 03:35
    You know what.....FUCK YOU GUYS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; YOU DON&#39;T KNOW SHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;YOU ARE ALL RESPONDING TO FALSE ACCUSATIONS&#33;&#33;&#33;

FIRST OFF, IF YOU HAD TAKEN THE TIME TO READ MY ABOVE POST, YOU WOULD REALIZE WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID "I&#39;M NOT CONCERNED ABOUT IT". IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MEMORY PROBLEM.THE THREAD I POSTED IN THE LOUNGE WASN&#39;T EVEN THE SAME PROBLEM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;Virtualbody1234, YOU&#39;RE A FUCKING DUMBASS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;AND ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENTED ARE DUMBASSES TOO FOR NOT DOING YOU RESEARCH BEFORE OPENING YOUR BIG FUCKING MOUTHS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Why oh why do you have to be so selfish?? How much memory do you actually have? I&#39;m sure there are thousands of people with less memory than you, but they are still sharing.
    @Sparkle1984--YOU FUCKING DUMBASS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;I HAVE PLENTY OF MEMORY EXCEPT WHEN KAZAA SUDDENLY TAKES IT ALL THE TIME. OH, WAIT YOU WOULD KNOW ALL THIS IF YOU READ THE THREAD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

IF IT&#39;S SUCH A BIG DEAL AND PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET THIS MUCH SHIT ABOUT IT, THEN TAKE THE OPTION OF DISABLING SHARING OUT OF K++ OPTIONS AND DON&#39;T GIVE PEOPLE THE CHOICE. BUT DON&#39;T GIVE SOMEONE AN OPTION, AND THEN HATE THEM FOR IT BECAUSE YOU DON&#39;T LIKE THE OPTION THEY CHOOSE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY &#39;WANTED&#39; TO SHARE TO BEGIN WITH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I&#39;M DONE WITH THIS FORUM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;PEOPLE TALK TO MUCH SHIT WHEN THEY DON&#39;T KNOW SHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I&#39;ve been away from this forum for a couple of days. But Sampson, there&#39;s no need to keep swearing at me like that. I&#39;ll try and help you if you want. I use a freeware program called FreeRam XP Pro to help regulate the memory usage. It works fine for me&#33;

I think the makers of K-Lite cannot remove the option to disable sharing, because they don&#39;t have the source code. But that doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s somehow OK to be a leech.

We give you all the free stuff in the world you want, Sampson. So why do you keep swearing at everyone now??&#33;&#33; I wish you would show some respect for this community&#33;&#33;

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345