Thread: [REQ] Hd-bits.ro

Hey fellas,
    Am looking for a HD-BITS.ro invite.I am looking for a good HD tracker with good amount of movies.And it seems from what I have heard hd-bits.ro is a nice tracker with considerable amount of movies.

I am also into cult classic movies and other offbeat genre films and do have a cinemageddon account.Posting here ratio proof from it incase someone wants to check it out.Can provide profile link incase someone wants to verify.

If someone is kind enough to invite me to hd-bits.ro then please send me a PM.I shall PM you the mail.

Thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    daniel08's Avatar Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I invited you

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ganduman View Post
    Am looking for a HD-BITS.ro invite.I am looking for a good HD tracker with good amount of movies.And it seems from what I have heard hd-bits.ro is a nice tracker with considerable amount of movies.
    Take note of their traffic policy - you need an average of 10GB transferred per month to prevent your account from being disabled.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    daniel .. Thanks a lot for inviting.But you didnt mention the signup link and then I searched google for hd-bits.ro signup link for invites.Used your code but it says invalid code.I have sent you a PM , kindly respond. :-)

anon-sbi ..will surely take care of that.Thanks for your help though. :-)
    Last edited by ganduman; 03-07-2010 at 08:17 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Bump..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    thefinger's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    You try irc channel.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DId that ... the fellow over there says the invite might be deleted.