Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to join?

Good day! i am downloading warez since 2005. i used direct downloads and torrents or p2p programs. i noticed there are private bt sites around and i read some threads in this forum. I signed up today because i am not sure how it works to sign up this private bt sites! I need only music and 0day and the name scc is very often used for this content. i know the system on this private tracker with back seeding and checked a review of scc.
    is it possible to contact the owner per mail or msn?

byee

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    u want to contact the owner of SCC for a invite ??,if yes that doesnt work this way..SCC is a very hard tracker to get into ,u will have to earn,its the top rung on the 0Day sites ladder.

Mean while u can try for a IPT invite,which is a fantastic site,and TV(Torrent Vault),its probably open signups right know.They only lack a little behind on the 0 Day stuff race

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    snagit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I agree with what karachidude said. IPT is a great site and has a TON of content, unlike SCC. I suggest you look for an invite there as it will be much easier for you since you just joined here.

TorrentVault (TV) is no longer open, they closed signups a couple hours ago, I believe. Still, you should try IPT.

However, you need to have I think 20+ posts and have to be a member of FST for X amount of days before you can see the BitTorrent Invite Giveaways section.

Good luck!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    adrenalin, asking the site's owner for an invite probably won't get you one. SCC isn't that hard to get on - a lot of other trackers offer unlimited invites on their Power User forums.

karachidude, TV's no longer open
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Hi, I'm also new like adrenalin. This IPT sounds like a great site. What sort of content does it offer? Lots of HD stuff (you can probably tell by my username I love HD )? Are there any torrents which are feeleech? I have got quite a slow upload speed unfortunately () so I usually rely on a few freeleech torrents which I can download and then seed as a buffer. Looks like I'll need to up my post count if I'm to be in with a chance of getting an invitation from here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    As long as soon as you get the 20 posts, you rush and do the 21st post asking for something, all will go wrong.
    People here can be quite unforgiving for those who are here solely to get their invites and then never return again.
    Those who've stayed have been pretty much every place they were ever curious about.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by xXHD-LoverXx View Post
    Hi, I'm also new like adrenalin. This IPT sounds like a great site. What sort of content does it offer? Lots of HD stuff (you can probably tell by my username I love HD )? Are there any torrents which are feeleech? I have got quite a slow upload speed unfortunately () so I usually rely on a few freeleech torrents which I can download and then seed as a buffer.
    IPT is a mainstream tracker. They do have HD (x264) releases, as well as those made by their exclusive group, FLAWL3SS, and at least 50% of those are freeleech, as well as others.
    Last edited by anon; 03-07-2010 at 05:39 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    thank you for helping.
    i have expierence and a own server with my own site just my expierence in private bt sites are rare

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    check the free sing up thread, why rush to h33ter tracker you heard of especially if you dont know haw the system works

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalin View Post
    thank you for helping.
    i have expierence and a own server with my own site just my expierence in private bt sites are rare
    A little offtopic but i got to say i think your avatar is pretty cool.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast