Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aimutation

Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    or does any1 no where i can download it w/o needing a credit card
    tYiA

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    this should be in the request board here.

P.S. it probably is but hard to find since I don't have ANY idea what aimunaton is. I have deadAIM but not AIMunation

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    aim mutation, its supposed 2 b a lot better then dead aim and thats y u have 2 pay 4 it but id still like 2 chek it out, they have a lot of skinning extras that look hot, but y shouldnt this b in this forum? its software http://www.aimutation.com/
    tYiA

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i bought it.... went right back to dead aim... the skins look like shit... i'll go back when there is a good skin

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    I looked at some skins from the site, and I have to say myself they don't look like shit. Also I am using deadiam currently but It f*cks up so much. Example it always disconnects and it is not compatible with WindowsBlinds the top bar turns into windows classic when you open up an IM window.

I would also like to find out whether Aimutation is on kazaa or bittorrent because I want to try it out myself without paying too.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    if they or i put it on kazaa it would be useless... the way you register it is different then the way you register dead aim. and as for the part where we disagree on the appearence... well thats just taste. I would've kept it if i didn't have about 4gbs of logs on dead aim that aimutation won't recognize (stupid mistake on their part)... if you want the program i'll send you it.... but you're on your own for a key

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Were there any other noticable differences between AIMunation and DeadAIM? I wish deadaim had a pw on its logs, thats my one big complaint. And it does work a little funny with my non standard XP themes.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    umm.... i use standard xp themes, so i don't know for that one. the only big difference was the skins... the ability to change the sn colors (the red when you IM and blue when you recieve the IM) not much else i can think of at the moment... I believe all of the features are on their website

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Trust me. AIMutation is a program that can't be cracked. So BUY the program! It's 3.95!! FOR GOD'S SAKE! 3.95 FOR 3 UPGRADES AND 1 DOWNLOAD

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    its not the price that bothers me, i would go 2 the store and buy it 4 that price but i have no credit card and even if i did its not worth goin through the truoble of buyin it online wen it is as cheap as it is
    tYiA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast