Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Refuge

Poster
    Originally posted by clocker@22 October 2003 - 01:51
    Zero,

Everybody enjoys a good wallow every now and then.
    Get out of here clocker... you where mensioned. kurt can stay, because as we all know turd smelling terds named Mr hankey the Homo poo dont have friends.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by noname12@22 October 2003 - 01:56
    Get out of here clocker... you where mensioned. kurt can stay, because as we all know turd smelling terds named Mr hankey the Homo poo dont have friends.
    must be a right bugg*r for him when he has to log in with a name like that, and what size is his credit card

p.s. any idea what jonno is on about with his six in one day bit?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@22 October 2003 - 01:56
    kurt can stay, because as we all know turd smelling terds named Mr hankey the Homo poo dont have friends.
    boy do i feel special 2day&#33; i get carded EVERY time i buy beer - then 2nite i when i bought some i started 2 show my id and the checker says "don&#39;t worry bout it, u look old" - WTF?

and now noname brings me down another notch - what a great day.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+22 October 2003 - 01:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) &#064; 22 October 2003 - 01:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@22 October 2003 - 01:56
    must be a right bugg*r for him when he has to log in with a name like that, and what size is his credit card

p.s. any idea what jonno is on about with his six in one day bit? [/b][/quote]
    Kurt is kurtsl0an above.
    sorry kurt it had to be done.

and I think Jonno got knocked down six times today or something. Slim pickens.

Bleh any way lets stay on topic....

*River of tears starts flowing*

5. Lounge   -   #15
    muchspl2
    I almost want to post octopussy as a favorite member, I had allot of fun yesterday

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@22 October 2003 - 02:01
    I almost want to post octopussy as a favorite member, I had allot of fun yesterday
    Me and you both... I particularly loved the "watch your backs" statement.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    be careful my friends being an octopussy he can get at least eight or six can&#39;t remember backs at once&#33; btw the way I have noooo idea what you are on about

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@22 October 2003 - 02:07
    be careful my friends being an octopussy he can get at least eight or six can&#39;t remember backs at once&#33; btw the way I have noooo idea what you are on about
    he was tellin every1 he was gonna hack in2 their systems - whateva.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@22 October 2003 - 02:07
    well I shall explain.

Last night, in the world known as game, the silence and peace was broken when the Octopussy of Nagrathorn Attacked the once rich city of Videogame burning, the brave knight sir muchpplalot strived to restore peace by saying "Thou shalt be able to burneth what thou wanteth wence you find the CD-R of truth"
    The evil Octopussy then Flamed the city of Videogame Burning.

The once sleeping knight noname of crapalot came forth to defend the brave knight but met stance resistence from the 8 legged freak.
    noname said "Thou art mistaken oh diobolical fiend, thou shalt giveth wrongeth advice...eth"

Then All hell broke loose, the wounded lay un-attended and the brave fought on until the end was near and celerystalksme came forth and ended the battle, He said "Thou, oh foolish monster are noweth 0wned."

10. Lounge   -   #20
    ehm.....oooooooook , now you gonna explaineth thateth pleaseth? eth

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast