Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The worst CAM I've ever seen.

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Green.Zone.2010.Cam.Xvid.b0ngw4ter

I honestly can't stop laughing when I saw this screen, propz to the cammer though.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    ya it would have been better

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Why would you watch a CAM in the first place?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I haven't watched a CAM in a while now, last one was the TS of Shrek the Third. I just like reading comments on how people found the movie. Some movies you shouldn't trust IMDb/RT.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    I haven't watched a CAM in a while now, last one was the TS of Shrek the Third. I just like reading comments on how people found the movie. Some movies you shouldn't trust IMDb/RT.
    You mean comments of the CAM version and that you don't DL it, just check the comments and the pics? I can understand that, but you should know that there are other places besides IMDB and comments where you can find all things about movies.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Such as? Most of them reviews are biased because they know the director or have an agreement with the distributors etc.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I honestly can't stop laughing when I saw this screen, propz to the cammer though.
    Don't laugh it's probably hard to do that sort of thing when you are a hunchback.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Such as? Most of them reviews are biased because they know the director or have an agreement with the distributors etc.
    That may be very true. I don't follow new movies that much anyway so what do I know. If a movie is hyped, I'll watch it when a good version is out. If it's not hyped and it's good I'll prolly hear about it in a few years.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Don't laugh it's probably hard to do that sort of thing when you are a hunchback.
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    That may be very true. I don't follow new movies that much anyway so what do I know. If a movie is hyped, I'll watch it when a good version is out. If it's not hyped and it's good I'll prolly hear about it in a few years.

^^^Sad isn't it? Kite Runner was a great movie, but didn't get much exposure in the media. Oh wait, yes it did. Some reporter blew out of proportion a child sex scene ... which wasn't even in much detail. If I remember correctly it was just a child walking into a barn, getting rapped by older boy was implied but never shown, and walk out with blood dripping on the snow.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    ur obviously new at this if that's the worse cam u've ever seen.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast