Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: yet another FTN request

BABBY's Avatar simplicity rules BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    every one wants ftn invite and i am one of them

WHY DO I WANT FTN INVITE?
    It has been 4 years for me torrenting, i have being in an out of this torrent world since last 4 years, but i never had a chance to enter FTN.
    its not that i want it for collection purpose or i want to see the site, i really want to be a member of this site and want to contribute to this site. i am having 2 seedboxes with me, but frankly speaking i like uploading torrents and so i am using them otherwise i hardly care for ratio and i hardly download anything.

I am generally using ipt and other ratio less trackers for downloading torrents into my pc.

i was thinking of making a thread of ftn request since long but i thought that it would be spammed, but hope that's not true.

anyway, one thing i can promise
    if i am given an invite
    (1) i will not let my inviter down for anything
    (2) i will be uploading good and rare stuffs in ftn (i like ripping so i would be uploading quality rips over their)(if i am given uploader rights over their)
    (3) i will be also donating to the site at regular intervals and if i get invites of FTN, i will be giving them away over here and nowhere else.
    (4) i will follow all rules of the site.
    (5) i would not be downloading lot of things, but whatever things i download i will try to seed it for minimum 30 days, except some exception.(i wont be seeding that long if i download stuffs on my seedbox, but if i download on my home connection then i will surely be seeding long, which i will most of the time.)

If i don't follow any of the above said things then my inviter is free to abuse me in front of all over here in FST.

but i promise that this will not happen.

i know that FTN is not that easy to get and i know that their are very few chances that i will get into FTN, but it is always better to try.

I would request my friend to please give usefull suggestion at regular interval of time so that i can fullfill my request.
    But i request u all that please dont make this tread a topic of any discussion.

i really love some people over here and that's the main reason why i am over here, i am over her to make friends and to help other, even if i dont get FTN i will surely be over here for long time indifferent whether i get FTN or not,
    Last edited by BABBY; 03-12-2010 at 05:33 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    After the few chats we've had via PM, I sincerely hope you get what you're looking for. Cheers!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I wish you all the best BABBY! You're a nice person, and I know this first hand. We also have chatted by pm before and they are always pleasant conversations I give you cheers to have the balls to make the request! I've always wanted to make requests for the 2 places I want to be apart of the community, and your request happens to be one of the places =) Good luck BABBY, I hope your request is granted, and uhhh, if it is, I hope you invite me someday! LOL. Alrite then, time for another work day, ugh, cheers!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Zac090's Avatar t3h n00b BT Rep: +3
    Hope you get it buddy.I can probably invite you to GFT(after they reach 100% donations)if you want but you may have it already :/
    Good Luck.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    really thanks zac for gft but i am in it.
    this is the reason why i am over here, believe me friends i am not just over here for invites.

i am just over here because of good friends like anon, QPD,zac, chief and every others whose name i am not taking.

Torrent is a very small part of my life and not my life.

I will always support u guy indifferent to what u are and whether u help me or not, i really love u all and so i am investing my time over here.

if any time a time comes for me to chose between u all and ftn i will chose u all people.

i am 23 but still i am like a small baby, very sensitive and i believe in relationships more than anything.

I want ftn because i never got in to it and i also want to be a part of it, i feel somewhat jealous when people talk about FTN all the time and i have to keep quite as i am not a part to it.

the support which u all guys have shown me over here is my real earning of the time which i spent over here.
    really thanks a lot
    Last edited by BABBY; 03-12-2010 at 06:33 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ElDundy's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good Luck Mate...You deserve it....

Last edited by ElDundy; 03-12-2010 at 06:49 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    You got courage bud,really missed these F** request threads.Lets see where this gets you.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i need ftn invite too but u deserve it moar then me.

gl bro!
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    really thanks eldundy, sez, cinephilia
    i am really great full for your support,
    i think i really made more friends than i think, It would be my pleasure if i am helpfull to any of u guys, but i know u all are saturated people and i hardly have anything which i can offer u.

anyway its too late over here and i need to study for some time.
    regards
    again thanks to all of u for your support, never expected such a great support from all of u.
    FST is really different from every other place.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    BABBY has shown to be a great member in his time here. I remember him joining shortly after me and everything he has posted and done has been quality.

I hope this guy gets helped, as there is about 10 trades going on for ftn right now....

Lets get one legit member in.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 03-12-2010 at 08:08 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast