Thread: K-sig Question

I see some movies in the Varified Hashes I want to download. How do I start K-Sig? Where is it? I see the instructions on how to dowload a hash file, but just don't see how to start or find K-Sig.

cjj

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    In the tools menu in k-lite... the third from the top!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Well, in my tools, all I see is "Find Media to Share", "Configure User Name", and "Options". There is nothing in Options about K-sig.

It's kind of wierd because I downloaded KazaA lite. And that is what is says on my Desktop and Programs. But when I open it, it's just KazaA. Nothing about "lite". Why does it seem I don't have what others describe about KazaA lite?

cjj

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Sorry to have kept you waiting (unless you found help elsewhere in the forum, that is) I had to got to my shitty job!

If you don't find it here, that's probably because you have an extremely old version of k-lite, or that something messed up during install!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I just downloaded KaZaA lite, (or at least it was suppose to be), a few days ago. Kind of wierd! I will get rid of this one, and re-download again and hopefully get the real KaZaA lite.

Thanks so much

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Be sure to check the "delete prevoius registry keys" option when installing!

That should do the trick...

edit: download here to be on the safe side

7. File Sharing   -   #7

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    So? Is your problem solved now?